How am I supposed to study?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
If Mia is throwing tennis balls all around the house? She is being soooo wild. I know... we've been stuck inside all week but it's been almost 100 degrees many days and I'm trying to pass my finals.

*sigh*

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Okay, I'm trying to write out definitions and she is swatting the pen out of my hand....

:rolleyes:

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Crate + stuffed kong = life saver..

but stuff the kong so its alomost impossible for her to get it out :p .. I do that all the time.. Or crate her and give her a RMB..

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I gave them both RMBs but apparently those are too boring. I'm writing out the definition of a countable set and I see a squirrel toy come flying at my face, lol.

MPP

petperson
For some reason, when I read the title of this thread, "Mia" popped instantly into my mind.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
For some reason, when I read the title of this thread, "Mia" popped instantly into my mind.
Lol yup!

I swear she's more like having a child than a dog... None of my others are like "Oh what does this do? What happens if I do that? Why are you doing that, Mom?" 24/7.

My dad actually asked last week if I wanted him to come take Mia for a week while I studied (seriously) because she's such a pain sometimes lol. Lately she's been slipping back into really puppy-ish behavior too. She's cute but today she's driving me insane!

Members online

No members online now.