My new Smooth Collie pup

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
awww I miss smoothies! :(
I used to be kennel help and do some handling for a large show collie Kennel that does mostly smooth blues!

Sooo very cute!

Thanks everyone! I really love her! She is a lot of fun! I haven't got a dog from another breeder in several years.. the other dogs I currently own are ones I bred.. though I did breed this puppies mother, so she is still down from the same smooth male I had several years back, that is behind every other Collie I own. They all go back to Zack - CH HawkEire Flyin Without wings

Zack - 2005 CCA placement

Zack and his kids and grandkids make 3 generations of CCA class placement winners (and 1 CCA class winner) I've owned or bred.

Spiritwind Rumors Are Flyin' ;) and call her Rumor.

Gorgeous girl!! And I agree, the smoothies are more fun. :cool:
That's a cute name!! I kinda like that!

Oh my goodness! What a cutie!!!! I love her expression. *dies*

Collie puppies are just irresistible.
Thank you! I just love Collie babies (obviously) but especially smooth babies, they are so darn cute!!

awww I miss smoothies! :(
I used to be kennel help and do some handling for a large show collie Kennel that does mostly smooth blues!

Sooo very cute!
Thanks! I'm pretty sure I know what show kennel you used to work for! Some of their dogs are behind Zack (above) and another champion smooth male I own. None of their current dogs, but dogs from 15-20 yrs ago.

Omg... TORTURE! She is soooo adorable. :D That little face!!!!

I think she looks like a Daphne. Or Saffron.
Thanks!! Saffron is kinda cute!!

Omg... I love Zack! And I love Robin! :)

It's so sweet that she's his granddaughter. If she takes after Zack, she is going to be so gorgeous.
Thanks!! Zack is a beautiful dog! and has been a great influence on the dogs I have now! He is behind every dog I currently own... and as I said above he and his kids and now one of his grandkids make 3 generations of national specialty placement winners...

Paris - CH Spiritwind Barely An Angel (Zack daughter)
4th place 6-9 smooth bitch class, out of 20+ dogs in her class -- 2005 (her very first show!)

Next we have Paris' daughter (Zack granddaughter)...

Bree - (pointed) Spiritwind Galway Girl, who placed 3rd in the 6-9 smooth bitch class at the 2009 CCA, out of 15 in the class I believe. This was just her 2nd show.

Bree - Spiritwind Galway Girl (pointed)

Then Lindsay...

Can. CH Armitage Spiritwind Stolen Halo (Paris' litter sister)
who won the rough open blue bitch class at the 2009 CCA. I bred her, but she is owned by a lady in Canada.

Another shot of Lindsay in the ring..

Now the puppies mother is...

"Keebler" - Spiritwind Midnight Flyin (Zack daughter)

and the sire of my puppy is....

Lindsey (yes, another Lindsey LOL) - Ka-Ze's Kamille's Rumours (9pts, 1 major) (son of CH Ka-ze's Tangled Up In Blue - Best Opposite Sex to Best Of Breed 2000 CCA) -- this is a picture of him at less than 1yr of age

milos_mommy

Smooth collies are one of my favorites and NO ONE HERE POSTS ENOUGH PICTURES OF THEIRS.

So, please, pictures AT LEAST weekly? Thank you :)

She's going to be a real looker!

Congratulations!! adorable puppy.

I wish I could see in person this type of collies :D and not only petshop ones.

Members online