How does your pet sleep?

nicco--your dog is so cute! I do have to admit she has a "cow-like" print, but I think that's so pretty. I met a Dane around two weeks ago at a PetSmart with my Mom. She was one of the sweetest dogs I've met. I've liked Danes, but when I met that dog I immediately decided the Great Dane is a breed I would like to own in the future. She was a smaller Dane, but when she leaned against you, you could really feel her weight ;). She was just really sweet though, and I enjoyed meeting her.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
My besfriend Sarah has A Harlequine (sp?) Dane named Moo seriousely lol. But Nico I do see where your coming from with being annoyed.

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
honestly I am sorry. :( I was just trying to make a joke, not offend anyone. Geeze. I think it is an adorable dog. It just has a cool pattern on it that looks like a cow. and you have to admit great danes are HUGE dogs. Sweet ones but huge. Let me repeat I did not intend to hurt anyones feelings nor the feelings of their dog. I did not expect such an outlash or I would have kept my mouth shut for pity's sake.

nicco

Wolfpack
Sunnypup said:
honestly I am sorry. :( I was just trying to make a joke, not offend anyone. Geeze. I think it is an adorable dog. It just has a cool pattern on it that looks like a cow. and you have to admit great danes are HUGE dogs. Sweet ones but huge. Let me repeat I did not intend to hurt anyones feelings nor the feelings of their dog. I did not expect such an outlash or I would have kept my mouth shut for pity's sake.
So what she's huge? So what she looks like a cow? I still don't get it...If I wanted a cow I would have bought one!
I don't get people that don't have anything else to do but to pick on your dog and says that it's big and wow it must eat a lot. I don't get it. Do they feed her or what? Does she live from THEIR money?...GEEZE!

DoggyMom

OMG all those pictures are just great!!!! Here's a photo of our collie and kitty.. they always always sleep together. They're bestest of friends.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
HI ya great pic thanks for sharing it!!
Sunnypup- I know you dont mean to affend but it does sound like from were im standing!!I know your propbbaly not by hey people do make mistakes!!
Anyway i think we should just let this lie and forget about it!Just for agrument sake Nicco's Great Dane ISNT A COW!!

Members online

No members online now.