Lifebox vs. Otterbox Armor

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
If you mean the lifeproof case, I have it for my iPhone 5 and I LOVE it. I take it in the pool all the time, and even in the shower so I can listen to music lol! It's awesome, and the thinnest case available that is waterproof/drop/shock protective.

RottenFlower

rotties are my kryptonite
More north of south, but more south of north.
If you mean the lifeproof case, I have it for my iPhone 5 and I LOVE it. I take it in the pool all the time, and even in the shower so I can listen to music lol! It's awesome, and the thinnest case available that is waterproof/drop/shock protective.
Yes, yes, the lifeproof box. There was clearly a disconnect between my brain & my fingers when I typed this out. Aheheh. :)

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
The lifeproof felt bulky to me and I didn't like having to unplug and use an adaptor for my headphones. That said I have broken several otterbox cases so I have complaints all around. lol

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Never had an Otterbox, but I can say that I love my Lifeproof.

What I really love about the company is their customer service. Whenever we have had an issue with the cases, they are so helpful in either replacing them or just helping us out.

I have the purple one right now, but I really want the green one. Hopefully soon I will buy it, but it's just a lot of money and I don't want to spend it :lol-sign:

The lifeproof felt bulky to me and I didn't like having to unplug and use an adaptor for my headphones. That said I have broken several otterbox cases so I have complaints all around. lol
FYI - if you have original Apple headphones, you don't have to use the adapter. They fit perfectly into the case. Took me like a year to figure that out, but yep, it works!

Does the Lifeproof case come off easily if I only want to use it sometimes?
It isn't too hard to take on and off. However, they recommend not to take it off often at all.

RottenFlower

rotties are my kryptonite
More north of south, but more south of north.
Never had an Otterbox, but I can say that I love my Lifeproof.

What I really love about the company is their customer service. Whenever we have had an issue with the cases, they are so helpful in either replacing them or just helping us out.

I have the purple one right now, but I really want the green one. Hopefully soon I will buy it, but it's just a lot of money and I don't want to spend it :lol-sign:
Do you have any issues with folks hearing you while using the LifeProof? My dad has one and no longer uses it because of that. :/

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Do you have any issues with folks hearing you while using the LifeProof? My dad has one and no longer uses it because of that. :/
I haven't with my case.

However, one of my mom's cases DID have that issue (it was the white one, if that makes any difference lol). She talked to the company and they replaced it with no issues - don't think she has had any issues with it again, but can't be sure as she is using a black one at the moment.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I had more issues being heard with my Otterbox case than my Lifeproof case. The LP is also waaay thinner and lighter.

Members online

No members online now.