Creeper dog creepin'.

Lyzelle

Zane has been driving me insane tonight. For some unknown reason he will not stop staring at me. He doesn't seem to mind the fireworks at all, but he just sits by the bed...and stares.

I tell him to lay down and he just stares. No reaction. Not even an ear twitch. It's like he is expecting something. Super creepy. Took him outside to potty and he stood by the door and stared at me through the screen door for at least 10 minutes before I let him in. Lights have been out for a while now. Every time I look over....

Creeper dog creepin'.

That is hilarious, my moms cat would do that to me fallow me around every where staring. Go outside, shed stare out the window. Go give her food, shed eat staring at me over her bowl. Go to the bath, room she lay down and stare under the door. She would do it for a few hours before she got bored and went to go pester the schipperke.

K

Kaydee

Has anyone else seen the cat game of stare at the wall or ceiling? You can get a whole bunch of humans gathered that way. Just stare at a fixed point, then when you have their attention flip your head up suddenly like the invisible bug has crawled...staring at the ceiling works even better

monkeys23

LOL

The girls do the creeper stare, but I figured it was them being part GSD and all up in mah business.

Lyzelle

LOL Glad to see my dog isn't the only one!

He did eventually settle down and go to sleep. I think. I woke up this morning to him creeping around my nightstand, though, like he was just waiting for me to wake up. Weird dog. Not really sure of his reason, but apparently he thought he shouldn't let me out of his sight at all!

Other than the staring thing, he's been oddly obedient today. Really on the ball with our routine.

Maybe he knows something about aliens that I don't. I swear I felt like I was going to be abducted by something last night, the way he was so intently staring wide eyed and all.

ETA: Or maybe he's mistaken my current breakout face with a pizza. Considering his track record with getting Jin's crusts....this may be the cause.

Members online

No members online now.