It's been a while...

Brandyb

Whew, seems like forever since I posted any artwork on here. Life has been busy :)
These are some of the pieces that I've been working on lately. The references for these were taking on our trip to Cuba for our wedding in April of this year.
I just HAD to take pictures of the dogs there...and they ended up working out as a small series.I've called it the "Dogs of Moron" (we had a day trip to the city of Moron, as well as a fresh water lake tour through mangroves and a croc farm).
The man and the bull at the bottom were from the croc farm. Still trying to figure out a title for that one - suggestions are welcome :)
Thanks for looking!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WOW! I have been wondering if you were working on anything. Looks postively grand. Nice to see you can do humans as well. Some people can do one or the other but not both.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh, I REALLY love that last one of the farmer and the bull. It totally appeals to my inner farm girl, LOL.

Brandyb

Thanks so much guys! I really appreciate the kind words!
It feels so good to finally have the time to do some drawing again.

Smkie - I just started doing people a little while back and was pleasantly surprised that I could actually draw them (always had a hard time with them previously). Harder than animals, but they're enjoyable too.

Members online

No members online now.