Shiva Diva

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Wow!!! Did she demand her own dressing room?!! :D Please find a way of getting it on here! I'd love to see it!! :D

We just got a taped copy of the commercial today. It is GREAT! Doesn't look like a locally produced (Knoxville) commercial at all - and Shiva was perfection! Ray, the advertising rep, who is one of those old hands, told Charley he should use Shiva in all the commercials and make it an ongoing thing . . . exactly what I said to both of them MONTHS ago . . . Not that he's ever going to remember that . . .

Charley's going to shoot a few more commercials in a month or so and will have Ray send them to us on a DVD along with this one.

I think using Kharma and Bimmer as well in the future will keep people watching for the commercials to see what's coming next. Can you imagine one with puppies? :D

Shiva what a sweetie can't waite to see her debute

How cool!! I live in Georgia and also use Charter Cable. Maybe you could give me some channels and times when it might air. My sister lives in Harriman TN. and the channel numbers are different. So when she wants me to see something that she is watching she just tells me if it is TBS, Or Family CH, or NBC, and then i check my guide and find it.

bogolove

What channel is it going to be on? My best friend still lives there and I am going to try to get her to tape it for me!

Barb04

Super Moderator
If you get a tape of the commercial bogolove, I'd love to get a copy! Oh, I need to see Shiva the Diva and so does Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.