Official Secret Santa 2011 Sign-Up Thread

JessLough

Love My Mutt
NAMES ARE GOING OUT TODAY. Like, I'm gonna start sending them out now XD
By the end of today, everybody should have received a PM with their person... if you haven't, please PM me!

Also, I have had a few requests for phone numbers if people were to buy their person personalized items... so if you feel comfortable giving out your phone number, please pm me and I will make sure it gets to your santa :)

If you have any questions/comments/concerns for or about the person you are sending to, please feel free to PM either AliciaD or myself, whoever told you your person :)

Hillside

Original Twin
How did I miss this thread? And I'm confused, if it said to sign up by today does that mean yesterday was the last day to sign up? I'm down if it is still possible.

AliciaD

On second thought...
How did I miss this thread? And I'm confused, if it said to sign up by today does that mean yesterday was the last day to sign up? I'm down if it is still possible.
Hillside, did JessLough get back to you on this?

AliciaD

On second thought...
Uh, can we prod people to finish the Wishlist?
I went through my list of people that I matched and sent out PMs to the ones who forgot to post in the wishlist thread. Hopefully people will see their posts in the next couple of days, :)

AliciaD

On second thought...
Have pretty much all my shopping done. :) now wait for it to arrive here before I can wrap it up and send it off. :)
Blah! I wanna go shopping but can't until next week. I wanna shop! I'm not buying anything online until I know what I want to get for my person, but can't get local, and what I want to get for my own dogs but can't get local.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Holy cruds, fast!!

My shopping is done... just waiting for a (rather large!) package to get here, as I did all the pet shopping in one go :rofl1:
I was out at the store and I figured now was as good a time as any...and then I had to head to the post office anyway ;)

This way it will not get lost in my mind when my brain falls out due to Holiday stress and confusion :D

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
We finished ours yesterday and mailed it today. This year we did 3 pet secret santas, and two card exchanges and are doing a Christmas dinner hamper for a family. We have sent out all our Secret Santa stuff, one group of card exchanges (just have this one left to do) and have to finish the hamper(got the turkey, the stuffing, and the pointsetta) still have loads to do for that.

Members online

No members online now.