Just found this picture, amazing

bogolove

Wow, can you imagine that dog trying to get in bed with you? There is not a bed big enough for him to fit with his people too! He looks like a Lion with that mane!

doggylover

My god that dog is huge imagine trying to share your bed with him lol i saw a pic the other day with a massive cat on it what do they feed them on :D

bogolove

oriondw said:
People who own these dogs tend not to sleep with them.

LOL! Well, I figured that, I was just picturing that thing in bed with me like Brady does, and the thought of it really tickeled me. I know those dogs aren't ones to sleep with, but the humor of imagining it in a bed tickeled me.

oriondw

user not active
Invisible said:
Wow that is big!
I wonder how long it actually lives for?

12-15 years.

Usually around 13 avg. from my experience. Milage may very depending on food/environment they are in.

That dog is huge...I keep going back to the picture and looking at it...that is amazing! Imagine having to give him a bath?!?!?! Sheesh! I wonder how much food that dog goes through in a month...

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
I have a book with a painting of a small girl (probably about 3 or 4) sitting next to this giant dog, and the dog looks exactly like the one in that picture! It sure is huge! :eek:

Barb04

Super Moderator
Can you imagine that dog snoring next to you? I bet the walls will shake.

Members online

No members online now.