Truffles. My little CHI man.

S

Squishy22

I took him out a few days ago because the sun was out for once.

First... free stacked!! What a HANDSOME man!!

My fave... zoomies!! What a face...

Sniffing the air.

S

Squishy22

Thats all for now. He is a little over 11 weeks.

Potty training is going OK. He much prefers eliminating outdoors than inside on the pads. He is weird... he will pee outside and within one minute of putting him on the floor in the house, he pees again on the floor. Even a little dribble, so I know its not due to him having to go because he cant hold it. So, this is a work in progress. lol.

Juicy

Sooo cute :)

In Reggin's defense.. No it isn't fair. But she didn't want to make the decision she had to make, no need to add to fire on this thread either...now she can't post pictures? I think she's had enough drama in her life and there's nothing wrong with posting pictures and people gushing over them.

Reggin you got your camera back?

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
You all have got to be kidding me.

Until you have walked a mile in Reggin's shoes you don't have a leg to stand on. Sure, we can all assume we know what is going on, but we have NO idea because we are not Reggin. We don't know what it is like to live her life. Her being in her crappy situation does not make any of you any better. Who is to say what decisions you would make faced with the realities staring Reggin down?

Maybe while talking about how in "bad form" it is for her to post these pictures, you should stop and think about how in "bad form" it is for all of you to kick someone while they are down and out. I hope life never deals to you what Reggin is faced with.. I'd hate for you all to be treated as you are treating her. But if you ever are faced with the kind of situations and decisions Reggin is facing, I hope each of you will have the courage and compassion to still love the things you have left and to hold on those things.. because they may in fact, be your saving grace.

So if you don't have anything nice to say, maybe this is the one time where you ought to hold your tongue. And for those of you who can share in her remaining joy, then now would be the time to do so.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I took him out a few days ago because the sun was out for once.

Reggin, I don't NOT believe you, but I am a little confuzzled :)

I had my Nikon D40 stolen a week ago right out of our driveway. My fiance and I were fighting, so he loaded up all his belongings in the trunk of his car... including our camera. And thats the last time it was seen. My memory card was in there with all of my pictures...

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
BP. I am very upset and feeling a lot of pain about this situation. Though I know the OP has more pain than this, this does not mean that my pain is not legitimate, or that she can do anything she pleases to make herself feel better at the expense of others.

I do not want to add to her pain, but I would like to lessen mine.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
You all have got to be kidding me.

Until you have walked a mile in Reggin's shoes you don't have a leg to stand on. Sure, we can all assume we know what is going on, but we have NO idea because we are not Reggin. We don't know what it is like to live her life. Her being in her crappy situation does not make any of you any better. Who is to say what decisions you would make faced with the realities staring Reggin down?

Maybe while talking about how in "bad form" it is for her to post these pictures, you should stop and think about how in "bad form" it is for all of you to kick someone while they are down and out. I hope life never deals to you what Reggin is faced with.. I'd hate for you all to be treated as you are treating her. But if you ever are faced with the kind of situations and decisions Reggin is facing, I hope each of you will have the courage and compassion to still love the things you have left and to hold on those things.. because they may in fact, be your saving grace.

So if you don't have anything nice to say, maybe this is the one time where you ought to hold your tongue. And for those of you who can share in her remaining joy, then now would be the time to do so.

^^^^ This

:hail::hail::hail:

I love the pic of him "prancing" so cute

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
BP. I am very upset and feeling a lot of pain about this situation. Though I know the OP has more pain than this, this does not mean that my pain is not legitimate, or that she can do anything she pleases to make herself feel better at the expense of others.

I do not want to add to her pain, but I would like to lessen mine.
I'm very sorry you are feeling so down. this situation has hit everyone pretty hard.

But I have to ask... did this lessen your pain? I can't see how it would :(

LauraLeigh

Thanks buddys mom.... I rarely reply from work but man I an stunned at people! Wow Chaz Is getting so hard to read these Days. Reggin I hope he helps you through your hard times he is a doll!

Saje

Island dweller
I'm not sure what is so wrong with her trying to find a little happiness. Or why her taking the time to share a moment would make other people feel worse. :confused: She's had so much stress and trouble. It's a beautiful day. She's blessed to still have two or her dogs for now. Why not enjoy it? She's also rather pregnant and should try to relax for the sake of the baby as well. As for the camera... maybe she got it back... maybe she's using her mom's... who she is staying with.

I think the pic of truffles and your belly is beautiful. Email the full size ones of those to yourself so you can't lose them :)

Members online

No members online now.