Is there a Chaz dog(s) you would take?

We can start an unloved breed club for those of us without dobes, filas, or border collies, lol! ;)
Hey . . . . no one wanted Kharma . . . and I don't think anyone mentioned Tallulah (although I can't really fault anyone for good sense on those two), and I think only one person mentioned poor Bimmer, and he's the GOOD dog.

bcmoffatt

totally normal
Ya someone loves at least one of the husky-boys :D

I would take Kena in a heartbeat along with Mochers and Cricket. I'll also take Snip, Eve, Lilbit, ummmm I know therre are more for sure I just cant think right now
:yikes: I can't believe you'd take Momo, even after you've seen him at his worst! LOL!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
LOL no love lost... I can understand why no one wants the poop eating Belle hahaha. sometimes even I don't want her ;) but don't tell her that lol we love her but man her breath is RANK after she goes a snacking lol.

and Beezer is SUCH a girl hahaha.

Drmom... Belle would LOVE uncle Fred lol.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Lol well PW as long as you love her feet thats good enough for her ;).

Nolu lol yup she's a purebred Cocker Spaniel. She's a parti colored girl. Its all good though!

Other partis
http://www.zimfamilycockers.com/Abby.html
OMG. So pretty! Stop making me want a Cocker Spaniel. LOL, I don't think I could handle the grooming.

LOL no love lost... I can understand why no one wants the poop eating Belle hahaha. sometimes even I don't want her ;) but don't tell her that lol we love her but man her breath is RANK after she goes a snacking lol.

and Beezer is SUCH a girl hahaha.

Drmom... Belle would LOVE uncle Fred lol.
WAIT! I found another chaz dog I want. I'd take Belle. Poop-eating problems I can deal with. gross, but I can clean the yard obsessively, LOL.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
OMG. So pretty! Stop making me want a Cocker Spaniel. LOL, I don't think I could handle the grooming.

WAIT! I found another chaz dog I want. I'd take Belle. Poop-eating problems I can deal with. gross, but I can clean the yard obsessively, LOL.
Yeah... she's pretty nasty lol. We just avoid kisses like the plague for a couple days afterward and give her lots of biscuits and brush her teeth lol.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I am joining in on this a little late, so I am sure that all these Chaz dogs have been claimed already:

Bounce (Dekka)
Baxter (Baxter'smybaby)
Bamm (Skittledoo)
Ronin & Ilsa (SizzleDog)
Beau, Rose, & Summer (Laurelin)
Milo (Milos_mommy)
Ruby (FoxyWench)

Certainly, I would take more, but those are the first that popped into my head.

ETA: Oooo! I almost forgot about Angel Chicken's Kona! Want!

Last edited:

Brattina88

I seriously considered writing Bimmer, but I'd figure he'd miss his grrls too much! Mine would bore him, not much to do to keep them in line ;) :p

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I can understand why no one wants the poop eating Belle hahaha
I could handle the poop eating, cause I don't have a yard, so I just pick up poops as they happen, LOL. But therein lies the problem, I have no yard for Miss Belle :(

Members online

No members online now.