Traveler has a HAPPY

So I have been trying to figure out how I wanted to teach Traveler to jump on my back and so I randomly bent over and asked him to and he did it. So yeah, guess I don't have to take this in tiny steps :rofl1:

And also, he was having a major happy when I went out to get film of it

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c2mT8oP-iqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

houlahoops

Ahhhh! Traveler video!!! I love that he jumps into your arms! (although that might be alarming when you are not expecting it)

He's smaller than I was expecting for some reason. But clearly smart as a whip! I love the behaviors/tricks that you do with him. =)

Michiyo-Fir

He's smaller than I thought!! I want that dog so much! He's just full of awesome! What a mischievous boy!

Barb04

Super Moderator
He's so adorable! I think someone was jealous watching in the background.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
I loooveee him.

How much does he weigh? He looks so tiny, but I always assumed he was around Psyche's size (22ish inches, 43lbs) but he looks smaller --- and Psyche's jumping into my arms throws me a little more off balance, lol.

Thanks all! He really is just such a happy dog and I love it sooo much

LOL too funny! Is leaping into your arms his default now?
It is when he's really really excited!

Ahhhh! Traveler video!!! I love that he jumps into your arms! (although that might be alarming when you are not expecting it)

He's smaller than I was expecting for some reason. But clearly smart as a whip! I love the behaviors/tricks that you do with him. =)
Yeah, you've got to always be expecting it. He typically only does it to me but sometimes he'll throw it at one of the family or a stranger if he's really excited. Luckily gravity doesn't have much effect on him so he lands like it's nothing.

The funniest thing is when my dad is around Traveler will jump into his arms but instead of tucking to the side like he does with me he makes it so that each of his front feet go on either side of my dads neck on his shoulders so that he can trap him and start licking his face before he even fully lands.

I loooveee him.

How much does he weigh? He looks so tiny, but I always assumed he was around Psyche's size (22ish inches, 43lbs) but he looks smaller --- and Psyche's jumping into my arms throws me a little more off balance, lol.
He's just a hair shy of 22 inches but around 38 pounds. He's a tiny boy!

Aleron

Beware of Low Flying Koolies....

I thought Trav looked little here too. Him and Whim are the exact same size though!

Staff online

Members online