Did you click on the animal rescue site today?

Y

yuckaduck

Me too and I donated through the American Humane Society funds for relief. I wanted to be sure the money I gave went where it was suppose too. Do not want to line the wrong persons pockets and there are several scams out there right now claiming to be in it for the animals. My husband and I are also fostering three dogs that belong to a very good friend of ours who use to live in New Orleans, the human counter parts are arriving this weekend to stay with us for a while until they are able to rebuild. They lost everything! With the property here I am sure they can find enough room, and there dogs are outside only so they can have the yard and we are setting up an indoor run because they need shelter, if they live outside. The outside of the barn is up and finished by the weekend I hope to have at least one box stall done so that can house a dog or two instead of them living outside 24/7. They are welcome in my house, I did not ban them or anything, their owners say that they are outside only dogs. I find that mean but not my business.

nedim

Yep. And clicked on the feed an animal button like 10 times.

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
I have never seen that site till now, I clicked and will click away every day Saw some to cool gifts there to. Thanks

bubbatd

I haven't gone into it yet .... but will. Being away without TV, I'm so far behind . I want to open my home to dogs and/ or people. I feel so helpless.

filarotten

Fila the love
I did again today, and even told my parents in Tennessee so they could tell their friends, and so on. Very important. Need to take care of the animals. They don't shoot in disasters.

Dreeza

i clickied!
just a q though...i thought things like that...when they say you can only click once a day...actually only worked once a day? dont the record your IP address or something? i dunno...just wondering...cause if thats true...there is no point in clicking over and over, lol

bogolove

I don't know Dreeza. We need to check into that because you are right that there is no point to click over and over in the same day if that is the case.

Members online

No members online now.