Silly question...

Kayla

...do dogs get pimples? I recently noticed Duke grew one next to his left nostril, its raised, small and hairless. I've just never heard of such a thing on dogs, do they stay forever or just go away after awhile?

Thanks
Kayla

Sweet72947

Squishy face
dogs can get acne, but that could be ringworm too. Daisy got a bump on her face that turned out to be ringworm. We had to put ointment on it, and it went away.

Kayla

I actually have dealt with five cases of ring worm in the past at my ex - work place and am pretty firmilar with identifying it, even in early stages and it doesn't look anything like it. If it is acne is there a creme I can get or is it better to just let it go away by itself.

Thanks
Kayla

mrose_s

BusterLove
I know some dogs can get acne, Sophie gets ingrown hair/pussy things on her elbows that always need squeezing... she's so gross lol

Yes, dogs do get an acne type of skin problem, and it is usually hormonally driven. You just need to watch that it doesn't spread and it can turn into a staff infection if left untreated. Your vet will have suggestions as to treatment.

Members online

No members online now.