Mexican Hairless foster dog looking for home.

Leto

Acunia (I call her Mia) is a 3 year old standard mexican hairless.

Mia was shipped to this area (London/St Thomas, Ontario) from Washington. The people who bought her think she was used in a puppymill and abused.

She is very skittish at first, but once she gets to know you, then she is a very loving dog.
I find she bonds to one person in the family.. maybe because I give her the most attention, I don't really know why.

They gave her up because she was supposedly soiling in the house.. though I have had her almsot a week now and she hasn't had a problem at all.

She is best in a home with no young kids, as she is skittish and running screaming kids will only worsen things.
She is good with my dog and my 5 cats.. I have to watch her around the kitten sometimes, as I think she thinks he is a squirrel.
She does have a very high prey drive, so no smaller animals.

I would like her to go into a home with another dog possibly. And a quiet home, with someone that is home most of the time.. as she is a real people dog.

She has been spayed and vaccianted. She will need a booster in a month because we had no previous proof of vacciantions.

She is a very loving girl.. I would love to keep her.. but due to family issues, I don't think I can.

You can contact me by email -- [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.