My dog is too smart.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Wesley figured out how to open drawers a couple nights ago. Wesley was squeaking his really obnoxious toy late at night, so my sister put it in a drawer. My sister woke up to him opening her bedside table's drawers and slamming them shut, until he found the toy. He just opened a drawer, pulled out a bag of cat treats, and walked away. We never taught him that trick, only how to close. There's no knobs on the drawers either, he's just hooking his paws on the top.

Save us. :rofl1:

Smalls is the reason we have a fridge with the doors on top and a sliding freezer door on bottom. She has yet to figure it out, but I won't rule it out.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I am still trying to figure out how Mia got the treats off the top shelf of my bookshelf....

Mia can open drawers too. Luckily I don't really have any in this house but my old apartment...

My old dog Roxy once got a glass baking dish off the top of the stove onto the floor without breaking it. I walked into the kitchen to find it licked clean and just sitting in the middle of the floor. :/

Shamoo has a crate for this reason. I got tired of hydrogen peroxiding her bloated ass and Denis refuses to put a padlock on the fridge. lol
Shambles surprise opened the freezer on himself by standing up and his weight pulled the drawer open. Luckily I was standing right there, but he had the most perplexed look on his face. He has yet to do it again and I have yet another reason to never allow him free of his crate when we're not home. :eek:

DenoLo

Ya shouldn't have to worry about your 7.5 dog countersurfing. And yet...I walked into this scene.

milos_mommy

Milo figured out how to open drawers, cabinets and the lidded garbage can as a puppy,

I bought toddler-proofing child locks for them.

So it took him about 30 seconds longer to figure those out...

Members online

No members online now.