Any Thoughts????

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I commented in the daily sketch but will again here..i think the combo of technique made it look like a tapestry and that is just awesome. I hope you will do more in the future!

L

LabBreeder

well, it was a combination of sketch, scanning it and then going into paint and doing the rest. :) it took longer to sketch it than it did to paint it. lol
thanks ya'll...i've been doing stuff like this (minus the paint shop part) for years. i'll try to get another one on in a week or so. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
that would be just wonderful..looking forward to see your work in the future! Do you know anyone that quilts? that could make an awesome pattern.
I saw a hen mallard that i think wished the 7 or so drakes chasing her would look like that today! She must have been the only hen at the lake, you just had to feel sorry for her. She was running as fast as her little short legs could go and so where they!:(

Kase

It's lovely, like Smkie said it does look like tapestry. It's really beautiful.

L

LabBreeder

thank you all very much. :)

LOL @ smkie...poor ducky!

i don't know anyone that quilts around here, but i think i'll try to find one. i'd like to have it even if i never used it...lol :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
the right material and that would be simply outstanding..just an idea

Members online

No members online now.