MolosserStock

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
My brother would love to go there!! He's deperate to get a Mastiff but he doesn't have the time or room for one at the moment! He's 6'3" and very strong (he weightlifts) so I guess a mastiff wouldn't seem that big to him! Lol!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'd love to go! Wish it was just a little closer. I took a look at the breed listing and wow! Glad to see the Anatolians & Filas will be there.

Gustav, Mastiffs don't really require that much room. They're the ultimate sofa 'taters, especially an Olde English. The Bulls and more esoteric breeds require a bit more exercise and stimulation, but an Olde English is a lovely, slothful wretch that actually needs to be encouraged to exercise. It is important that you get them out to exercise; those big hearts and muscles need good conditioning to be healthy, but it's not like exercising a Lab.

Barb - I was really glad when I saw that they had added the specifc Fila TT. It's very different from the standard Temperament Tests, lol! At this point in her life, Shiva would flunk spectacularly I'm afraid. But I think Kharma would pass with flying colors . . .

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Thanks Renee, but my brother lives in a (Very small!) studio appartment and he's a very busy Solicitor! So really he doesn't have the room for him let alone a big dog as well! :) I'm proud of him for not getting one actually because it would have surely ended up at my house by now!! and I don't have room in my bed for another dog!!

Members online

No members online now.