Carmy's going to be outnumbered by the boys soon! (puppy pic heavy)

Thought I'd do a bit of an early introduction. Little man will be coming home in about 4 weeks :) It's a B litter, and right now we are thinking his name will be Boaz. But we are open to suggestions!

Breed from the kennel von der Quellwasser (Zuchtmiete): Max ze Stribrneho kamene and Elza z Klidkova dvora ? working-dog

Litter of 13, with 5 males. Not sure which he is. There is one black&tan/possibly bicolor and 4 sables. (All photos are property of the breeder)

Victor

Quellwasser B litter male - Victor by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Romeo

Quellwasser B litter male - Romeo by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Kilo

Quellwasser B litter male - Kilo by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

And my two favorites so far (even though I'm really not supposed to be basing anything on looks whatsoever)

Alpha

Quellwasser B litter male - Alpha by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

And Bravo :wub:

Quellwasser B litter male - Bravo by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Crossing my fingers that the next month flies by!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
BARNABY. BRUCE. BORIS.

okay lol hahaha now you can name him something that sounds like he will actually be able to attack someone. Yay puppy!!! :) I wanna meet him!!

Also holy beans the sire has pretty structure.

Equinox

UGH. I CAN'T. I JUST CAN'T. You don't know how much I am freaking out right now over these puppies and that pedigree and those parents. Actually, yeah you probably do know :rofl1:

I am SO excited for you and for this little boy's future with you! Cannot wait to see how he grows up and what he'll accomplish. I was very close to spontaneously combusting when I saw that there were females from that litter still available, but I'll be happy to wait and see where his future will take him.

I remember you (or someone else on Facebook?) describing the dam as a bitch that looks and acts like a dog. That makes me love her even more than I already did. And seriously, fab pedigree and gorgeous parents/puppies.

Momma is a big girl lol. She's about 80lbs and I believe dad is mid 80s. Should be a big puppy :)

Dad is drop dead gorgeous too.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Congrats! I'm terrible at names. I wind up figuring it out after a few days of having the pup.

DJEtzel

I think that I need to meet you when you're around that weekend! ;)

Also, really hoping when I meet Christina in a few weeks that she lets me look at puppies!

I love Kilo, personally! He gets my vote, but it looks like you're hoping for Bravo?

How exciting!

I thought Carmy had a mini Mal on her side??
Tulah was actually placed with my friend's family. She had some conflicts in my home and placing her was in her best interest. They're right up the road from me basically so it's working out really well :)
I think that I need to meet you when you're around that weekend! ;)

Also, really hoping when I meet Christina in a few weeks that she lets me look at puppies!

I love Kilo, personally! He gets my vote, but it looks like you're hoping for Bravo?
Hey,we should meet that weekend!

I don't really care about anything other than the temperament and drive that I'm looking for, but I love black and tan dogs so I fell in love with Bravo. :)

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I love, love, love the the parents of the dog, especially the sire.

I'm in love with Romeo,gorgeous,& super adorable. But I love all of the puppies,& there all adorable.

houlahoops

BRAVO. They are both so cute! My pup just turned a week old yesterday so I'm going to have to live vicariously through you for a couple weeks!!!

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Omg Bravo <3

The other ones are adorable too, but Bravo is just my favourite.
Can't wait to see which pup you get!

Members online

No members online now.