16lbs of grain free kibble for $11.99!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
So weird. Mine still says processing and I haven't gotten any emails other than the order confirmation...

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Well. I just got another email and...apparently I'm getting the food??
Haha, you're seriously having my exact conversation. :p

"Oh, we cancelled your order"
"Oh, it's back ordered"
"Oh, we're shipping some of your order, same price, same discount"
"Oh, your food has arrived"

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
I was just on the phone with them, I ordered on June 9th, I ordered 6 bags total.

I was told they are waiting to hear from the Canadian customs about whether they can get a large shipment thru of new stock because they have ran out of almost everything. They are hoping the shipment will come thru on the 28th of June but it could be as late as mid July before we get our food depending on what customs allows. He said they ARE going to try and honor all the orders.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Just got a call myself - plan is to still honor orders (which they now refer to as having been part of a special pricing promotion btw) but the product isnt expected in until early to mid July. I ordered the turkey fit&free in case that is info others need.

kady05

Just got a call myself - plan is to still honor orders (which they now refer to as having been part of a special pricing promotion btw) but the product isnt expected in until early to mid July. I ordered the turkey fit&free in case that is info others need.
Yup, that's the phone call I got earlier as well. I called back about 30min. ago, waiting for another call back to confirm everything. I was told that because I ordered through PayPal that they'd have to cancel my current order, but that I could re-order with the same pricing.. or something like that. I swear to god this has been SO confusing!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
So...is there a significant difference between the dog and cat formulas?

Because they sent me cat food.

I have 80lbs of cat food.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm sort of laughing right now, because I"m not really sure what else to do. I don't like being that person blowing up on the other end of the phone, because I despise when people do it to me. However, I don't think I've ever messed up a sale quite as spectacularly as Petcare has just done.

I'm sort of laughing right now, because I"m not really sure what else to do. I don't like being that person blowing up on the other end of the phone, because I despise when people do it to me. However, I don't think I've ever messed up a sale quite as spectacularly as Petcare has just done.
Meh, after I got my order and I heard all the trouble you all were having I just said screw it. A little extra taurine won't kill my dogs, they'll just pee out what they don't need.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Meh, after I got my order and I heard all the trouble you all were having I just said screw it. A little extra taurine won't kill my dogs, they'll just pee out what they don't need.
Did they do the same to your order?

This all just reaffirms why I typically try to only support little, local businesses. Stupid internet. :p

Did they do the same to your order?

This all just reaffirms why I typically try to only support little, local businesses. Stupid internet. :p
I didn't have any issue getting my order, but when I got it I got cat food instead of dog food. I went back and checked all my orders and stuff and didn't see cat food anywhere on there, but when I went to the website sure enough, in tiny letters, I ordered cat food.

At that point a lot of you were saying some things about not getting yours, so I just said screw it and fed the cat food.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
and here's the link Jessie posted. http://www.petcarerx.com/catalog/productdetails.aspx?pid=24237&k=petcurean-now-fresh-grain-free-adult-cat-food

It's in much bigger letters now, but the original description just said "Grain Free blah blah..." you had to actually read into the description paragraph that it was cat food.
That is so weird- the link looks a lot different now! The bag that showed up initially had a picture of a dog on it, and the description said dog food :confused:

I received an email a few days ago saying my food was 2-3 weeks on back order. I hope I get dog food!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Weird. They definitely made it more obvious now. I had to dig through feeding instructions on each page to make sure I was in fact ordering dog food.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I saw that "cat" buried in the description of one food in my cart just before placing my order, so I dropped it. It was easy to miss!

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I totally got two bags of cat with all of my dog. I have it to my brother though. It was super easy to miss. Sorry that your whole order was cat food. What a mess!

kady05

OMG 80lbs. of cat food?! LMAO..I'm sorry, I laughed.. that sucks.

My parents was all dog food.. I haven't received mine yet (supposed to be on back order til July or something). Did just check my order though, since I did order 1 bag of cat food.. as far as I can tell, it all looks correct. Guess we'll see when it finally gets here!

Members online

No members online now.