Free dog food - anyone feeding THK - Keen?

Hey everyone!

I have a bag of Honest Kitchen - Keen. I bought a box of it but can't feed it to Juno because it's oats/low gluten and Juno needs grain-free (wasn't paying attention >.<)

Anyway, it's enough food that I'd feel bad just throwing it out. It looks like there's about 3 pounds left (4 lbs retails for $30) so I don't want to just chuck it.

If anyone is feeding Keen already or wants to try it, I'd be willing to ship it to you. Let me know!

https://shop.thehonestkitchen.com/catalog/partlist.aspx?CategoryID=114

I'm sending it from California. As long as I'm not shipping to Siberia, I don't mind covering the five bucks or so it would be for a usps flat rate package. It ought to fit in their smallest flat rate box.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
I hate that THK won't take returns on their food. :( I think it's because soooo many dogs get sick of the texture. I bought a HUGE box and Fozzie decided he was tied of it after a week. That's nice of you to ship it!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I hate that THK won't take returns on their food. :( I think it's because soooo many dogs get sick of the texture. I bought a HUGE box and Fozzie decided he was tied of it after a week. That's nice of you to ship it!
Is that just if you order it from their website? The store I work at sells THK and I'm pretty positive that if someone wanted to return it, we'd have no issue doing that. No one has ever told me otherwise, at least, and I've never had someone want to return it anyway :p

Members online

No members online now.