Colorado Chazzers!!

Taqroy

We should do something before it gets cold! Right now out of two people polled we have two votes for a park picnic or a house BBQ (I'm volunteering my house). The only problem with my house is that my dogs are....uh....jerks and I think the most we could have over is one other male. Maybe. If they're an incredibly tolerant sort.

The only weekend that I'm NOT free is Oct 15-16th. Other than that it's pretty open. :)

B

Backward_Cinderella

As long as we leave October 8-9 alone, I'm good. Wedding on the eighth, then my birthday on the ninth... I get a sneaking suspicion that there is something insane planned that I probably want no part of for the stupid birthday, but it would hurt hubby's feelings if I said no, or didn't show up.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Can't do this weekend, it's closing weekend at the stables so there's a crap ton to do. Unless we made the BBQ for like 5 or 6pm, but then it gets dark pretty early.

Weekend of the 10th I'm going to be out of town.

Taqroy

Hmmm. So that leaves us with anything on or after Oct 22nd right? I can't believe it's already the end of September. o_O

B

Backward_Cinderella

Sounds good to me. Winnie's birthday party is November 12th at Fargos. Wanna come? Pretty sure Zoomer's coming.

Also, we will leaving for Texas on the 18th of November. :(

Taqroy

Sure! Matt looooooves Fargos. Lol.

Hey Zoom does the weekend of the 22nd work for you? I figure if we pick a date we can pick where we're going later. :p

B

Backward_Cinderella

What time on the 12th again? I have to be downtown at 5pm...
Crap.
3:30. I couldn't remember what you said, and then I remembered we'd decided to do her one year pictures either earlier or later (earlier would probably be better, considering we leave the eighteenth)

Taqroy

I *should* be able to do Sunday the 23rd if that works for you guys at all?
Works for me!!

Unless something comes up I could do the 23rd if y'all don't mind a newbie and silly furball showing up :)
Yes! The more the merrier. :)

We should probably decide where we want to have it - my house is still open but we can't really have other dogs. :(

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm fairly sure I can offer up my house, though it's going to be weather dependent and we will have to be outside.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Ok, are we going through with this coming Sunday the 23rd? :D

I just scheduled a photo shoot for 9am, so anytime after 11am would work for here.

Taqroy

I'm in. And Matt's in. And Tipper's in if we're going somewhere she's allowed. :p What are we doing for food - I was thinking pot luck style? And if we do it that way, are there dietary restrictions for anyone?

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Potluck sounds good. I'm down for anything, really. We've got a gas grill if we want to use that or oven, microwave, etc.

What does everyone want/like to drink?

Taqroy

I can offer chips and very delicious crock pot hamburger dip, and we can either pitch for hamburgers/hot dogs or bring some (or buns, or whatever). I can't think of anything specific for drinks....I'll drink whatever and Matt can drink water if he's going to be picky. :p

B

Backward_Cinderella

We will be in Denver to have our little "inlaw discussion" and staying with Grammy anyway. Just let us know what time and we should be good.

My only dietary restriction is strawberries. I'm allergic to them.

Members online

No members online now.