The Good News thread

GipsyQueen

It's sunny, and the air smells like spring. I have an exam in 2 hours but IT SMELLS LIKE SPRING. yay. Also I'm sneezing every 2 seconds. :p

Taqroy

Soooo.... official house hunting target = April.

:D I can't wait to move! Finally.
PUPPY?!?! And yay for house! I love owning a house.

I am this close to signing a huge contract for illustration of children's books. I just emailed my amended contract to them.

So excited for this. So. Excited.
Congrats! That's so cool!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
LOTS OF EXCITING THINGS GOING ON DON'T WANT TO QUOTE EVERYONE JUST YAY FOR EVERYONE!!!!

also, I made the deans list :)

LOTS OF EXCITING THINGS GOING ON DON'T WANT TO QUOTE EVERYONE JUST YAY FOR EVERYONE!!!!

also, I made the deans list :)

YAY FOR ALL THE PEOPLE!!!!

Yay moving, yay houses (we may, or may not, refer to it has home-moanership sometimes), yay new jobs, yay deans list, yay book deal (super cool, BTW, and you need to tell us the title sometime so we can all buy it), yay all the other things I forgot.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Everyone has awesome news and plans :) Good luck wrapping up the illustrating deal, Allie! And good luck househunting, Laur! And congrats to everyone else on their awesome :)

I'm cheating and getting a puppy :) **happiness**

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
everyone has awesome news and plans :) good luck wrapping up the illustrating deal, allie! And good luck househunting, laur! And congrats to everyone else on their awesome :)

i'm cheating and getting a puppy :) **happiness**
pictures!! Information!!!
Naoo!!!!!!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Puppy still probably in the winter. I'm talking to people though!

My good news is I have Friday off and it's supposed to be in the 60s this weekend!!!! FINALLY!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I love that everyone has such amazing good news! When the venting thread is slower than the good news thread I has a happy.

For myself, it's bland compared to everyone else's, but I got info last night that will GREATLY GREATLY GREATLY reduce a huge stressor that's been part of my life for years. I'm trying not to get too excited until it ACTUALLY happens, but I'm all :banana: :banana: on the inside.

Lyzelle

Everyone has such good news! YAY! I'm so happy for everyone. :D

I just wanted to share the happiness of a 2014 puppy. Many here know I was up and down trying to get NextDog worked out, and all the stress in the last year. And then to have Kelsey swoop in, then the ups and downs of that, and getting the DREAM DOG I actually always wanted from the beginning. I feel like only DOG PEOPLE really get it. I am so over the moon happy about it, and I love being able to share that here.

BeAu is cute and supportive, and he brings me coffee in the mornings and surprises me with handmade cards for our six month anniversary...but he doesn't quite get the dog thing. :p He is just excited to have a dog to actually PLAY with, and the trip out there of course. But he is so spectacular.

Speaking of trip, we are still working out exact dates, but it is tentatively scheduled for late April-Mid May. Route is set, everything is good to go. Now we wait. :) Oh, and keep planning for the Spring/Summer 2015 move. So much to do, seems like such little time!

Not only do I have hours at my current job again, they are talking about raise/promotion. I sent my resume out and I have SEVERAL job offers on the table, including a manager position at a local petstore. Next week is packed with interviews and work. I am waiting out to see who offers the most and what I really want to do. But I think it will be hard to choose.

Life is good.

I love that everyone has such amazing good news! When the venting thread is slower than the good news thread I has a happy.

For myself, it's bland compared to everyone else's, but I got info last night that will GREATLY GREATLY GREATLY reduce a huge stressor that's been part of my life for years. I'm trying not to get too excited until it ACTUALLY happens, but I'm all :banana: :banana: on the inside.
Yay! :D

Now you have to share details... ;)

GipsyQueen

Everyone has such good news! YAY! I'm so happy for everyone. :D

I just wanted to share the happiness of a 2014 puppy. Many here know I was up and down trying to get NextDog worked out, and all the stress in the last year. And then to have Kelsey swoop in, then the ups and downs of that, and getting the DREAM DOG I actually always wanted from the beginning. I feel like only DOG PEOPLE really get it. I am so over the moon happy about it, and I love being able to share that here.

BeAu is cute and supportive, and he brings me coffee in the mornings and surprises me with handmade cards for our six month anniversary...but he doesn't quite get the dog thing. :p He is just excited to have a dog to actually PLAY with, and the trip out there of course. But he is so spectacular.

Speaking of trip, we are still working out exact dates, but it is tentatively scheduled for late April-Mid May. Route is set, everything is good to go. Now we wait. :) Oh, and keep planning for the Spring/Summer 2015 move. So much to do, seems like such little time!

Not only do I have hours at my current job again, they are talking about raise/promotion. I sent my resume out and I have SEVERAL job offers on the table, including a manager position at a local petstore. Next week is packed with interviews and work. I am waiting out to see who offers the most and what I really want to do. But I think it will be hard to choose.

Life is good.
Yay! I'm glad things are finally working out for you!!

My good news is that my prof is awesome and found my exam and put my name on it!! :D

Members online

No members online now.