Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Mater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'Mater sammich

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

darkchild16

We are Home.
OK I cant decide which to do so Im taking all the ones I like and asking you guys!

His room is cars, trucks, trains and everything that moves basically. His bed and bedding is actually Disney Cars themed.

So here are the ones I like and cant decide from.

1. Remeber your the one who can fill the world with sunshine.

2. Your Braver then you believe, stronger then you seem and smarter then you think

3.The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up

4. Boogity Boogity Boogity Lets go racin'

5. my name's Mater, like ter-mater, but without the ter

ugh it wont let me edit the poll and I forgot the order of the quotes. If a mod can just change them one through 5 that would be great LOL

Lyzelle

I don't like the last one. Seems sorta out there compared to the rest.

But you can't do them all? Just sorta spread out all over the walls instead of one giant one?

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I like the second one the best, so I voted for it by clicking the second radio button LOL - I don't need no numbered buttons! ;)

BostonBanker

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" is one of my favorite quotes. I have never seen Cars; it is originally from Pooh, if that matters to you.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
The grammar will be fixed when it goes on the wall, right?

I like the first 4...I say one per wall. The if I have to choose one, though, so the third one I think I like best for Morgan with his issues :)

darkchild16

We are Home.
I don't like the last one. Seems sorta out there compared to the rest.

But you can't do them all? Just sorta spread out all over the walls instead of one giant one?
The last one is from the movie his room is based off of and his favorite charecter so yeah LOL.

And it would cost too much to do them all they are about 10 a peice for the quotes and Im worried that would overwhelm him

I like the second one the best, so I voted for it by clicking the second radio button LOL - I don't need no numbered buttons! ;)
LOL never make a poll with no sleep you end up with something like what I posted

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" is one of my favorite quotes. I have never seen Cars; it is originally from Pooh, if that matters to you.
Oh its not in Cars at all its just a disney quote (obviously from pooh)

I love it too but gah

darkchild16

We are Home.
The grammar will be fixed when it goes on the wall, right?

I like the first 4...I say one per wall. The if I have to choose one, though, so the third one I think I like best for Morgan with his issues :)
yes grammer police :p

except for Mater if we do that one LOL.

Thats what I was thinking when I saw it as well. Im thinking of maybe taking canvases and painting them on it but then comes the part of being worried about him being overwhelmed. I think I might wait and talk to the therapist when we meet them.

Doberluv

2. Your Braver then you believe, stronger then you seem and smarter then you think

I like this one a lot...good for the sense of self. But spell "your" "you're" (contraction for you are) LOL.

Same thing goes for this
1. Remeber your the one who can fill the world with sunshine.
"your" = ownership...your shoes, your room ... You're = you are You are the one. You are stronger... etc

Add me to the grammar police. :cool:

I guess I like the first two best.

Doberluv

LOL. I know....I'm a pita, aren't I. I can just see you balancing one on your lap, wondering what mischief the others are getting into...then there are the dogs...oh and something cooking on the stove.:p

Well, when you decide, you can take pictures for us. I'm sure whatever you do will enliven the room.:)

darkchild16

We are Home.
LOL. I know....I'm a pita, aren't I. I can just see you balancing one on your lap, wondering what mischief the others are getting into...then there are the dogs...oh and something cooking on the stove.:p

Well, when you decide, you can take pictures for us. I'm sure whatever you do will enliven the room.:)
LOL i havent cooked in a couple days but otherwise yeah thats about right. I found out Morgan stole a container of sour cream while I was chatting with J about dinner on the computer (and doing this LOL)

Members online

No members online now.