I am officially addicted to agility.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Wednesday morning Ryan and I went with my friend/trainer to watch her dogs at her agility lesson and to check out the facility and trainer.

Well...my trainer ended up letting Ryan and I run her dogs for most of the lesson (she has no interest in competing and does it only for fun with the dogs) and it was SO MUCH FREAKING FUN!

The trainer is awesome, the facility is mindblowing, and I want to start with Frodo yesterday. I've been thinking about going back all week and even Ryan would mention throughout the week how much he wished he could do it on a regular basis.

I was originally planning on holding off until I paid my car off to start, but I am emailing the trainer tonight :p

P.S. The trainer also said I had natural handling ability and was impressed that I'd only read about handling in agility and had never actually handled a dog on a course before, which made my day :p

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Welcome to the club.

Hands PW the club button and teaches the secret handshake

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Thanks guys, and I promise there will be video. I want to have record because I'm sure it'd going to get ridonkulous :lol-sign:

Doberluv

It is so much fun. I miss agility...haven't done it since I lost Lyric, my agility dog. You'll have a blast. It sounds like you've found a great trainer and good place to do it! Have fun!

JacksonsMom

I know I am gonna become addicted! I just know Jackson will have fun with it and be good at it, and I have been wanting to take a class but can't afford it yet. Once we start, I'm sure there's no going back! Have fun, let us know how it goes. :)

Members online

No members online now.