Revy

Barb04

Super Moderator
Revy will truly be missed by many. I've always loved pics of Revy. My heart goes out to you and your family. May she be running free with all our loved ones.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Leah I'm so sorry. Chaz has had some pretty rotten luck in the dog department lately it seems. She will be missed. I still remember when you first brought her home and unloaded the cutest puppy pics on us. Going to miss seeing pics of her and hearing about her.

xpaeanx

I'm so, so sorry.

I simply adored her, and I couldn't even open this thread for a while.... I didn't want to believe it.

Run free Revy.

Brattina88

:( I'm so sorry. Revy's such a beautiful dog!! <3

I feel like we should all quit chaz until this month is over! eek!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Thanks everyone, I appreciate your kind words...

I can't look at this photo for very long, but wanted to share it. She was such a character.

The worst part of dog ownership, to do everything right and still have it all go wrong. I once wanted a Pemmie of my own like Revy, and was really torn up when I heard about her health problems. Such a wonder soul to the breed, gone too soon :(.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
I'm so heartbroken for you, Sizzle... :,( seriously crying. I cannot imagine what you're going through, but I wish I could give you a hug right now.

Revy is one of my favorite Corgs ever. She looked so happy in all of your pictures over the years, and it's clear that she couldn't have been more loved. Fozzie sends his love to you & his precious, hilarious mini me.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I just saw this thread and wanted to say I am so, so sorry. :( My thoughts and prayers are with you.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I'm so sorry Leah. :( You put so much work into getting her healthy. You did what you could and I feel awful for you that it still had to end this way.

I recently added Revy's bust to my new banner for events. <3 Her bust and fantasy portraits get high praise to this day. Fond memories of a girl I never had the privilege to meet. <3 You're in my thoughts.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I've been avoiding this thread. I've been avoiding ALL of the rainbow bridge threads lately because they make me so sad.

Revy was an amazing dog. You did SO much for her and I was really hoping that her supplements and diet would have helped her more.

Whenever I opened a Revy picture thread, I would nudge my husband to look at her.

Rest easy, pretty girl.

Cardiparty

I'm so sorry. I love her china eye. Reminds me of Lil' Sis.

*hugs from a fellow corgi owner*

God Speed, Revy.

Members online