Signature pics...

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I just use tinypic.com
You go there press browse and click on the picture you want. Then press the go button and look to the bottom where you'll see things that have that

nedim

cant you just upload them directly to chazhound from your computer and save the hassle of making a photobucket account, uploading pics there, finding the right code, and all that hooha?

Purr

~3 Mutts~
nedim said:
cant you just upload them directly to chazhound from your computer and save the hassle of making a photobucket account, uploading pics there, finding the right code, and all that hooha?
Only for your avatar picture can you upload directly from the computer itself. I don't know why they've designed it so you can't upload your pictures from the computer, but, I use Tinypic.com, because you don't have to make an account. All you do is hit BROWSE, pick you pic (LOL!) and hit upload. Then you get the url with tags, copy and paste it, and you're done. I don't use P.B. because I couldn't be bothered to make an account.

Make sure that when you paste your url in the Signature control text box, you come out with tags that look like this: [IMG]www.url.com. It won't work without that /. I know; I've tried :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.