Tons Of Dachshund Puppy Playing Pics!

OH MY DOG

I wantz! I wantz! I WANTZ!!!! :D

How come you always find all the dogs? I have been wanting to find a stray forever! I need some excitement in my life!

F

FluffyZooCrew

You are making it hard for me not to go out and find a dachshund puppy somewhere!
But, but, but, you NEEEEEED another dachshund puppy!! Yes, you do!

You posted a paw picture. I officially hate you.
Ah, the love. :D

Doesn't he have the cutest iddy biddy paws though? ;)

Juicy

Oh man. If I were at ALL in the position for another dog right now, I'd be driving to pick him up from you. Now.

You're not helping my "secret" dachshund obsession. He's a dapple and everything. If he were longhaired I would not still be sitting here. I would be in my car. I kid you not.
He's a ♥ black/tan shorthaired dapple ♥...the EXACT kind of dachsie I want next :( His eyes are gawjus too. Just enough to make you melt. Love his expressions and those ears, OMG.

I hated doxies, because my neighbor's doxies were so unruly...then I got one and feel IN LOVE with the breed and this never happened to me before. I never had a heartbreed. Not even with my heartdog Didi, who was a rat terrier. I always want a doxie in my life now, that and a mini bull terrier and hope to own atleast one french bulldog in my lifetime.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Awww! :D

What an adorable puppy. And you got some heart-melting pictures of him... sheesh. He should have no trouble finding a nice home if you don't end up keeping him. I don't know how you can't with those eyes!

He looks so happy. He's like "weee! I'm not in a box in front of Wal*Mart!"

F

FluffyZooCrew

I hated doxies, because my neighbor's doxies were so unruly...then I got one and feel IN LOVE with the breed
That's my story exactly! My mom has always had a dachshund, or two. And when I was growing up, since like the age of 6 or 7, we had 2. One died last year at the age of 16, and then she has the one right now that is 17. The 16 year old was mean as spitfire. Hated other dogs, cats, anyone she didn't know, was food aggressive, kennel aggressive, toy aggressive, and would even bite us when angry. We dunno WHAT went wrong with that dog! But she was a force to be reckoned with.

Then the 17y/o that she has right now, was a rescue when it was younger. And she is the sweetest dog in the world, but was never interested in playing, and was always kinda skittish.

All this together turned me off from the dachshund breed completely my whole life. Then I got Callie last year, and whoa, she is amazing. Loves people, dogs, cats, attention, playing, and she's affectionate as can be. Then I got Gracie and Mattie and they are the same way. Now I LOVE them!

I have always had and always liked dachshunds. But I went through a phase where I didn't want a dachshund in the future. I said I would never have a dachshund. But I got over it, and now I know I will always have atleast one dachshund. But I do want big dogs too! (In the far away future).

Members online

No members online now.