Dobers go for a run

Toller_08

Here are a bunch of pictures I took today when I took Winston and Keira out for their run. Some of them aren't as in focus as I'd like, as the overcast outside was weird today and I was having trouble adjusting my camera to it. I hope you like them anyway though!

In a down-stay before they were allowed to run...

"OK"...

More...

noludoru

Bored Now.
AWWW! Now those are some HAPPY dogs! It's good to see Winston enjoying himself so much. Give him some nose-kissies for me, and give Kiera a hug. She is growing into a beautiful bitch.

Zhucca

Lab Love
Aw, they look like they had so much fun. :)

I have to ask though, where did you get those tag pouches? Alot of the customers are asking where to get them, and we don't sell them.

Toller_08

Thanks everyone!

Zhucca, I got all of mine either online or at the August show this year, but I think Fairplay sells them. They're hard to find - I wish more stores would carry them.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Great photos, I missed your dobes! Today is supposed to be nice, so maybe I'll get some photos of my guys. Still haven't found a nice place to run them yet.

MH<3dogs

Gorgeous!

The more I see pictures of the Dobes here on chaz the more I think Hannah is part Doberman.

How old is Winston?

Toller_08

Thanks again you guys. :)

MH<3dogs, Winston is a little over ten years old. He's still pretty active for an old guy, and keeps up with the young ones well most days. :)

Members online