NewGuy

ResOps

Hi all
found this forum yesterday while searching for resources- found alot of useful info and many offered help.
We have just lost our last GSD after 12 years last September and felt it was time to start anew. We are waiting for the arrival of our new puppy in mid April and I'm hoping to train her in the Schuthund method.Looking forward to sharing ideas along the way on here. ~Res

Saje

Island dweller
Welcome! Although you don't seem new to me anymore :D
I'm sure you'll have fun here. And I'm sure you'll post lots of pics! We love that

ResOps

Tx Saje,
You have already been quite helpful and don't worry the pics will come :D . The breeder is going to let us take some pics as soon as they arrive.And judging by the stack I have from Hannah (last pup) I will have lots:cool:

Saje

Island dweller
So is the pup arriving in april and then you have to wait even longer to get her! lol I'm impatient. I don't know how you do it!

ResOps

So is the pup arriving in april and then you have to wait even longer to get her! lol I'm impatient. I don't know how you do it!
No actually she should be born the first week of March so late April she will be coming home :D and its still a long time- but I have alot to learn by then :cool:

Members online

No members online now.