Homeward bound

mrose_s

BusterLove
Has anyone here seen Homeward bound, its a movie.
If you have, you no ythe dog chance in it, the american bulldog, well we have afemale that looks almost exactly the same. shape i mean, not colour (sophie is white with brindle patches)
shes not american bulldog but she is nice.

i have since looked up pictures of AB's and found that there not very nice, was chance a purebred you think? because all the pictures i looked at were of very bulldogy looking dogs, and chance looked smewhat different.

sorry if this post doesnt have a lot of relavance, but im very bored and was just thinking about it now.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I saw that movie and I think chance might have been part pitbull.
I know someone who has a dog that looks alot like chance and it is pibull.
I am just guessing here though. :rolleyes:

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I don't think they would put real porcupine needles in his face. I don't think they're allowed too. He could be purebreed because these people that I used to live by had a purebreed american bulldog and she looked identical to Chance, except all white. The facials features on bulldogs and pits and stuff differ alot. I've realized this from all the researching that I have done when I got my american bulldog pitbull mix. So he may have been purebreed and he may not have.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Whoo! That's a lot of reading. I feel like I just sat down and watched the whole movie agian. Good info though it was real informative.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I cry too infact Patton and i are watching it right now (I own both movies)this is her first time ever seeing it and she just had her first cry when they very first live the animals at the farm and Shadow is saying "wait stay" i got all teary eyed too. She was all crying and said "why are they leaving them?""Why can't they just take them?". I felt so bad. She's enjoying it though.

That part makes me cry so does when sassy goes off the waterfall and when shadow falls down the hole.

My neice was too cute when she saw Chance she got all excited and was like "he looks like ZEUS!!!" and he sorta does only bigger with lop ears and no face markings. But now Patton is sitting here with her arm around Zeus lol.

Just thought i would share lol

I do beleive he is an American Bulldog. The AmBulldog breed has different lines, so some dogs looks different than the others.

mrose_s

BusterLove
Love4Pits said:
I cry too infact Patton and i are watching it right now (I own both movies)this is her first time ever seeing it and she just had her first cry when they very first live the animals at the farm and Shadow is saying "wait stay" i got all teary eyed too. She was all crying and said "why are they leaving them?""Why can't they just take them?". I felt so bad. She's enjoying it though.

That part makes me cry so does when sassy goes off the waterfall and when shadow falls down the hole.

My neice was too cute when she saw Chance she got all excited and was like "he looks like ZEUS!!!" and he sorta does only bigger with lop ears and no face markings. But now Patton is sitting here with her arm around Zeus lol.

Just thought i would share lol
thats so lovely, its my sisters favourite movie

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
I Loved that film, Chance is sooooooooooo cute, definately an American Bulldog, but a very young one, they come in all different shapes and sizes, varying from almost boxer like, to very very 'jowly' like a bulldog

Chance

American Bulldog

this one is also and American Bulldog and you can see just how different they can be

sharpeilover

Dogs rule humans drool
thats weird i went on that site and said the two threads were bulldogs, that wasnt true, it was a boxer and a neop mastiff, well was on the one i watched of homeward bound two

Members online