Timmy's Story

Hi my name is Timmy,

I want to tell you that I had a very good life. I was just a little pup when I went to live with my first mommy. She was young herself,so we got along very well.We would run and play games like fetch and just roll in the grass.We would stay up late at night and talk on the phone and have some good quite times together. Then one day she grew up and went off to school. Her mommy and daddy did not have the time to take care of me,so they gave me up. I would have gladly stayed and would have been a very good boy just to be able to see her when she visited. But things happen and I went to a bad home where they hit alot.I was only there a few months, but just as i thought things would never be right again, along came this stranger who wanted me. So the people who had me said yes and i went to live with my new dad. I just knew when I first saw him That this was the beginning of a great new life,because he was always so nice to me.

Dad took me home and I got to meet all of his family. WOW they all like me and there are some kids here to. Over the next few years I made friends with the new pets of the family.By now I am getting on up on years, and the new pups are frisky but i tolerate them because I love them.

Then came the time I started feeling kind of sick. My dad took me to the Dr. and they found a tumor in my throat. Well everyone was so upset, so I hung on as long as i could so as not to hurt them. but the time came when my dad had to let me go. I was in alot of pain and it was really hard to eat and drink. So the DR. Told my dad it was time. After a lot of fighting it he finely decided to do what the doc said. I know this was hard for him. He then called the Dr. to come out to our house to help me go. He made me a feast of Steak and baked potatoes and some veggies (I loved veggies). We then went out into the yard and he laid down in the grass next to me and we played one last time. Then the Dr. came, and I am now at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for all of them. I am feeling so good that even when the pups get here I will be ready to run and play with them.

Just wanted to tell the story as I thought Timmy might Tell it.

Timmy was a very special dog. To go through what he went through and still trust,love and give as he did is a mystery to me. People can not do that. So what do they have that we don't????. It has been three years now and I still tear up when I think about him.Marc still has his ashes in a wood box and I want to go and get him a special urn.

Will post pic's of Timmy when i figure if I figure it out.

Barb04

Super Moderator
What a great story you told in the words of Timmy. May he always be that special little boy. Can't wait to see a pic of him.

Odo & Odie are very cute.

bubbatd

I hope Timmy has met Bubba, Eli and Hunter ........Lovely story .

What a great story you told in the words of Timmy. May he always be that special little boy. Can't wait to see a pic of him.

Odo & Odie are very cute.

Timmy's pic's are posted above. I cry when i look at them, You would think after a while it would get easier but it dosen't.

And thank you for your commets

I told Odo and Odie that you said they were cute and they started licking and hugging,so i guess that was for you...lol

I hope Timmy has met Bubba, Eli and Hunter
I'm sure Timmy has met Bubba, Eli and Hunter,

It makes it easier when you know some names of some of his new friends. Thank you for that.

I'm tearing up reading this. What a special boy and what a great Dad he had. Bubbatd meant Bubba, Eli, and YOGI (Hunter's still with me!). They are romping in the fields feeling good. Thanks for sharing...

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I understand how you feel..it hasn't gotten any easier for me with my loss of Bronki who also had a tumour in his throat, and the x-ray showed lungs too. A year has gone by and not a day goes by that i don't want him back beside me...I hope you can feel that one day there will be a reunion for you and timmy..and i will pray that the angels are taking as good of care as we did..until we can get there to be with them ourselves.

necterine0 said:
Who are the pic's of EliNHunter..They are very beautiful.
Thank you. Those are the boyz romping in the fields with your Timmy. The lab is Yogi and the golden is my Heart Dog, Eli. I now have a yellow lab I rescued from a shelter death named Hunter ;)

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
*Cries* What a very special boy Timmy was! I'm sure he's up there having the time of his life with all the other dearly loved doggy pals!! What a very lovely Tribute you gave him!!

Thank you all so much for your thoughts. I am so happy i found this place because being able to pay tribute to Timmy has helped more than i can tell you

I have wanted to come in here and do this since i joined but every time i tried i cried.I am so glad i finely did it. Felt something lift off of me when i got all of your sweet commets. Even though he was my son's dog we all felt such great pain when he left us. Because we as a family spent so much time togeather with our pets..When we went to each other's houses so did the fur kids.

EliNHunter I known from just looking at that wonderful pair, that he is having a blast with them and all of the rest there.

Thank you , all of you.

Isn't it cool that we have this place to share? It's almost like one more thing our babies would like... to share with other animal lovers and imagine what it's like for them to meet fellow furbabies across the bridge. I think they have a part of all this!

bubbatd

Sorry I said Hunter instead of my Yogurtman!!! There will never be another Yogi but OMG Hunter's getting there! Yogi sent him to us all !!

Members online

No members online now.