Shade Whitesel

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Me! Me! I'm also at 90% sure currently. Just not quite sure where I want to stay and that can make a huge difference in price.

Ok, those who go, you need to get fried chicken from Canes for me. Take a picture and post it on Chaz. You also need to get Jeni's Ice cream. Pictures also required.

Also...............I miss C-bus

Me! Me! I'm also at 90% sure currently. Just not quite sure where I want to stay and that can make a huge difference in price.
Hahah, last time I slept in my car and took showers at the YMCA. I might be able to afford a room this time! It's very exciting. Although I've decided I AM taking Marsh and going a day early so I can get some retrievery work in, and the dog-friendly hotel is more expensive. So it may be car camping again.

Ok, those who go, you need to get fried chicken from Canes for me. Take a picture and post it on Chaz. You also need to get Jeni's Ice cream. Pictures also required.

Also...............I miss C-bus
Everyone keeps asking why I'm so excited about going to Ohio, of all places. And I just yell DOG TRAINING and everyone is so used to me yelling about dogs all the time they just stop asking.

The last time I ate like five times at Steak & Shake, which we don't have here but somehow I have a very deep memory of eating with my uncle at S&S. But it made me sick, because wow that food is terrible so probably never again.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Chad sometimes lets people stay at Posidog if you ask nicely. ;)

The red roof in Grove City is a good one and generally about $50/night.

When I was in C-Bus I visited them once. Really wish I would have had a dog at the time. They were super, super nice people.

I have nothing to add to this, I just love Columbus

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Also, if you go and I go, we'll have to trade off videoing/photo taking duties. ;) I'm not sure if I'm bringing just Kes, just Aeri, or both. I'm leaning toward both. :ninja:

Bring the cattle dog! I've never actually met one, but they are the first breed I was obsessed with as a kid. Last time I had my DSLR with me and left it in the car the whole time. So I sold it to pay for my online field class XD

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
LOL I'll prob bring my DSLR and my little Kodak videocam - just let me know if you want me to catch something specific. ;)

Oh I don't have a working spot! Marsh is coming so Kristen and I can play gundog on Friday. I'm so glad its Easter weekend, I'm only going to miss one class (not that missing class has ever stopped me, but still.)

SpringerLover

Oh I don't have a working spot! Marsh is coming so Kristen and I can play gundog on Friday. I'm so glad its Easter weekend, I'm only going to miss one class (not that missing class has ever stopped me, but still.)
Just crash on Kristen's couch... that's what I do! :D I sooo wish I had the time off to go! I haven't seen her in almost two years now!

Members online

No members online now.