Returning a dog to the breeder - Questions/Rant

TahlzK

Isn't there a possibility of photo shopping, maybe it's a different dog, a dog that looks familiar to the dog Teal had.

I don't know what's true but I'm not believing Red Chrome after I've seen and heard about her own abuse to her own dogs, the way she acts towards people and the reasons above I've already mentioned. I know things about her that would not allow me to side by her.

Go ahead, give flack to Teal but there will be a day everyone see's Red Chrome for who she really is. She's hiding part of her true self.

Romy

Taxiderpy

I posted my pictures of the puppy when he was with me. Was he fat? No. None of my dogs are fat. My vet said he was the perfect weight for a large breed puppy.
How long before he was returned was he taken to a vet? And do you have records with the dates?

darkchild16

We are Home.
again why would the breeder lie they have more to lose?

Also Teal has ADMITTED that it is her dog just that SHE didnt do it when the pictures prove other wise.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Isn't there a possibility of photo shopping, maybe it's a different dog, a dog that looks familiar to the dog Teal had.

I don't know what's true but I'm not believing Red Chrome after I've seen and heard about her own abuse to her own dogs, the way she acts towards people and the reasons above I've already mentioned. I know things about her that would not allow me to side by her.

Go ahead, give flack to Teal but there will be a day everyone see's Red Chrome for who she really is. She's hiding part of her true self.
Even in the pictures that Teal posted of the puppy that she claim were towards the end of his stay with her, he does not look like a healthy puppy. Quite frankly he looks poorly in the picture where he is sitting with the other dogs, his ribs are pretty clearly visible and he's just sitting there. As for the other picture she posted as 'proof' that he was in good condition all you can see his his front. It doesn't exactly convince me.

Well, that's what several people have tried to ask about, if that's the allegation against the breeder. So far no one has given a straight answer.

ETA: And yea, he doesn't look that great in that picture where he's sitting up. Large/giant breed puppies should grow up lean, but he's ribby as heck in that picture.

Fine, when I get home I'll search for the proof I have against RC and I'll post it here.
Ok, but you seem to be missing the point. It's not about Red Chrome. It's about a Fila puppy and Teal.

You could post pictures of Red Chrome boiling babies and it wouldn't cancel out the evidence in this thread in regards to Teal and that puppy because it has nothing to do with it.

Red Chrome

Well, do you have any pics? Proof of any sort?
Here, to stop the deflections from others saying I abuse my dogs, my vet is Animal Hospital of Pasco if you want to look up their information, I have had 3 dogs seen there, Hobie,Judge and LoLa. I train at CBDTC-Columbia Basin Dog Training Club in Richland,WA. I have all the dogs I've ever had except Bubba(long before the forums) who I lost to Osteosarcoma when I was 12 and Red who I lost to Stomach Cancer last year. I also frequent AKC shows to do performance events and IPO clubs. I can PM that information to anyone interested.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.

If you don't believe her contact the breeder I suppose, a breeder that seems to be well respected by all accounts. What evidence have you seen of her dog abuse?

Romy

Taxiderpy

I've never met Teal or Red Chrome except via internet, but I have met Dianna in person, seen many of her dogs performing in person, know people who own her dogs in person, and consider her a good person and a good friend.

The allegation that she would fabricate something like this is absolutely freaking disgusting to me. Whoever allowed that puppy to get into such horrible shape absolutely should be held accountable. And if the timestamps on her pictures correspond to the date she received him back, and seeing the two recent pics that Teal posted, well, in my mind it's cased closed.

yoko

And to be fair aren't you guys the three that believe in putting shy dogs down, hit your dogs with leashes, and leave your dogs in unsafe situations to go have fun vacations?

I means you guys aren't really shining examples of dog ownership either. IMO.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Ok, but you seem to be missing the point. It's not about Red Chrome. It's about a Fila puppy and Teal.

You could post pictures of Red Chrome boiling babies and it wouldn't cancel out the evidence in this thread in regards to Teal and that puppy because it has nothing to do with it.
But its easier to deflect it onto someone else.

TahlzK

Even in the pictures that Teal posted of the puppy that she claim were towards the end of his stay with her, he does not look like a healthy puppy. Quite frankly he looks poorly in the picture where he is sitting with the other dogs, his ribs are pretty clearly visible and he's just sitting there. As for the other picture she posted as 'proof' that he was in good condition all you can see his his front. It doesn't exactly convince me.
Why would she choose to 'abuse' this one pup and leave the rest in perfect condition?

Him sitting down can't justify neglect, even showing a bit of rib. A side shot would be better.

Teal, have you got anymore photos?

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Why would she choose to 'abuse' this one pup and leave the rest in perfect condition?

Him sitting down can't justify neglect, even showing a bit of rib. A side shot would be better.

Teal, have you got anymore photos?
She openly admitted that any interaction with him was "pure hell", her words not mine. That leads me to wonder how much if interaction if any the puppy got.

darkchild16

We are Home.
I've never met Teal or Red Chrome except via internet, but I have met Dianna in person, seen many of her dogs performing in person, know people who own her dogs in person, and consider her a good person and a good friend.

The allegation that she would fabricate something like this is absolutely freaking disgusting to me. Whoever allowed that puppy to get into such horrible shape absolutely should be held accountable. And if the timestamps on her pictures correspond to the date she received him back, and seeing the two recent pics that Teal posted, well, in my mind it's cased closed.
One set has time stamps that prove what they are saying. End of story for me.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
Here, to stop the deflections from others saying I abuse my dogs, my vet is Animal Hospital of Pasco if you want to look up their information, I have had 3 dogs seen there, Hobie,Judge and LoLa. I train at CBDTC-Columbia Basin Dog Training Club in Richland,WA. I have all the dogs I've ever had except Bubba(long before the forums) who I lost to Osteosarcoma when I was 12 and Red who I lost to Stomach Cancer last year. I also frequent AKC shows to do performance events and IPO clubs. I can PM that information to anyone interested.
Just to be clear I don't have any reason to believe that you abuse your dogs-that wasn't what I meant....

S

SevenSins

Isn't there a possibility of photo shopping
Do you understand how hard it would be to photoshop a dog of normal weight to appear emaciated? Photoshop is pretty advanced, but as of yet they haven't managed to come up with a dynamic weight slider. I'm sure though that one could hire someone to do those sorts of photo edits, but then do you know how much that would cost? And why would anyone go through the trouble?

Members online

No members online now.