Bella and Psyche pictures, anyone?

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
So, I assume that Psyche didn't have to do much staying still for pictures at her previous home, so I went into the picture thing with treats, and toys. Alas, it didn't go so well... Here's what I got - not great, but you can't say I didn't try!

Okay, here's what we started with:

Then we got some like this:

Bella's an old pro at this stuff!

Then, she stayed still long enough (and with enough treats), for me to get some cute close up pictures (mostly head shots)

This one originally had Bella by her side, but Bella had some major crazy lazer eyes, so I cropped it down to this - I like it.

She looks so sweet and innocent, but don't fall for it!

High Five - which I taught her to do in fifteen mins, where I also clipped all of her nails - I was impressed how quick she caught on!

*more*

AgilityPup

Agility freak!

And a couple of close ups of Bella, thrown in, for good measure!

And one of Little Zoey from a few weeks back, just cause she's so cute! (She suddenly became a toy dog shortly before Psyche came into the family - now we have more toys being thrown into our laps then we're used to between the two of them!)(Too bad you can't see her face in this one!)

Hope you enjoyed!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Thanks guys...

I need to get some new pictures from them outside, but there's no where that isn't covered in ice, and I don't trust myself not to fall and break the camera!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Thanks! :)

I've been taking the two non-dog reactive girlies for a walk (about a mile for each dog), and playing with Bella outside 'till she's tired, and I'd love to get pictures, but the driveway's a sheet of ice I don't dare walk with the camera - still.

Members online

No members online now.