Winter Kooligan Shenanigans

Equinox

Oh my goodness. These photos are STUNNING. I literally keep returning to this thread so I can keep looking at them again and again. LOVE!! Traveler standing/stacked, Traveler, gaiting, Traveler and Didgie facing each other on the path, Traveler standing in the grass from the front, Didgie's face, so many favorites.

You take incredible photos! And man, Traveler is SUCH a good looking dog.

Oh my goodness. These photos are STUNNING. I literally keep returning to this thread so I can keep looking at them again and again. LOVE!! Traveler standing/stacked, Traveler, gaiting, Traveler and Didgie facing each other on the path, Traveler standing in the grass from the front, Didgie's face, so many favorites.

You take incredible photos! And man, Traveler is SUCH a good looking dog.
Thanks so much!! Traveler is SUCH a ham, he knows how to pose and pose well! While Didgie is like "HI! I"M HERE!"

Though, Didgie makes the best faces, I didn't post this one but I keep going back to it because it makes me smile!

Oh my god, my thread has hemorrhoid spam.

I don't even know what to say about that. But I so am not reporting it, it's too great.

I am so glad I know how to reduce the puffiness of hemorrhoids now.

Also, you need to empty your inbox.
Aren't you? See, spam can be very informative. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM.

And don't tell me what to do! ......yes, I really do.

Members online

No members online now.