Jackson, the Killer

JacksonsMom

So Jackson's been on a killing/trying to kill spree these past few days at my dads house. It seems all the animals have chosen OUR yard to raise their babies.

So we've got baby rabbits everywhere, baby birds. Oy vey.

A few days ago, Buddy, my dads dog got into a baby bunny nest and killed 2 of them. I'm talking TINY little things. Then the next day, Jackson found one and was carrying it around all proud. No idea if it was already dead or not or if he killed it. Then he found a baby bird out of it's nest and had that in his mouth.

Now today, we're riding the four wheelers and I look in the yard and see him FREAKING out running along side the pool and he had chased a poor young bunny into the pool, and the bunny was so stressed out (but swimming surprisingly good) and trying to get out. I couldn't grab the bunny with Jackson right there so called my dad over to help. The bunny went into the filter and we had to help it get out of the pool and it scampered off.

So Jackson all day long was obsessed with finding it and doesn't ever want to come inside. And he had a tick on him. I broke out the Advantix... guess it's that time of the year....

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Lol, that's for sure. But of course he left those terrier roots behind when I PAY $60 for him to Barn Hunt :rolleyes:
Well maybe you need to find a barn with a pool. And bunnies. Bunnies are way better than rats ;)

Oh Vey is right! Our Schnauzer, Grace goes after snakes. Luckily, all we seem to have are garter snakes. We had Westies previously and they would make short work of the snake and would dispatch before you knew what was happening. Grace, however, doesnt have their skills. She basically just beats up on the snake untill I realize what she is doing and then I have to get the Spagetthi tongs to go out in the yard to rescue the snake and throw it over the fence into the garden.

Members online

No members online now.