Am I going crazy?

Sweet72947

Squishy face
There were threads that I know were two pages long, like the "My Hip Hurts!" thread I posted, and now its only one page and those posts are all gone? :confused:

ETA: There are also two pages of posts missing from the "Pit Bulls And Other Bully Breeds" thread?

Taqroy

Nope not crazy. I think they had to restore from yesterday for some reason. I thought my computer was broken at first. :p

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I'm assuming a restore happened, as well. My post, and a number of others, have gone missing from a food thread, and I noticed it in Dekka's Memory Lane thread as well. It was 5 pages, now it's 3.

They're playing with us. Everything was gone, then it was just back a minute ago and this thread was gone and now everything is gone again and this is back.

Or I'm loosing my mind. Either is a possible

Zoom

Twin 2.0
There has been a server move, so bear with us as things get a little wonky for a bit, but they'll be a lot better soon!

Saeleofu

At least I'm no crazier than the rest of you. I noticed the Treat Toob thread was gone and was wondering what could possibly be offensive about treat toobs :rofl1:

AliciaD

On second thought...
Was Chaz down today? Because I couldn't get on here and I was surprised by how much it bothered me...

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
yes it was down while doing some server work--it's bad when you get the shakes if you don't get "your chaz on" --LOL!

For the love of god, pick a version of the board and stick with it. Threads were pruned of a days posts, then we posted new stuff, board went down, new stuff, all the really old posts came back, and then disappeared again.

AliciaD

On second thought...
I was freaking out again today too, "I need to know if anyone replied to my thread!"

It should be clear now... still some issues to deal with but the thread/posts should be ok now... Thanks for your patience during the website move and updates.

Members online

No members online now.