Any True Blood fans?

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Agreed. :D

I think the thing that gets me about Sookie is the teeth. Good lord, you could kick a field goal through those front ones. Not that I'm making fun of folks with dental issues, but you'd think she'd have it corrected.
Call me shallow, but that's partially my issue too. (says the girl who had braces for 3 1/2 years)

I'm so behind on the show -- have they introduced Quinn yet? I <3 Quinn.

And yeah, that's the cover I was talking about. Saw it last night, and was like, "yeah, all those heads look like they're photoshopped onto different bodies."

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Call me shallow, but that's partially my issue too. (says the girl who had braces for 3 1/2 years)

I'm so behind on the show -- have they introduced Quinn yet? I <3 Quinn.

And yeah, that's the cover I was talking about. Saw it last night, and was like, "yeah, all those heads look like they're photoshopped onto different bodies."

haha I am the same way. I had braces too, but I ALWAYS look at peoples teeth. That is the first thing I notice when I meet a person or when I see actors on TV.

No they have not, they have introduced Alceed though. yummm.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Yeh, I saw Alcide, and honestly, not what I was expecting. Disappointed. Boohiss.

At this point, I'm just expecting them to get Quinn wrong too, cause the only ones I've been pleased with so far are Jason and Lafayette in terms of looking like I thought they would. Oh, and Jason's buddy -- what's his name? Darn, I forget!

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
Hoyt. I liked Renee's character too. Lafayette is perfect for the role, he died out early in the books though.

I am also not impressed with Alcide's chosen actor, I expected more I think, lol.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
I expected more, a whole hell of a lot more. And less... old. I don't know, he just wasn't as young and rugged, but sexy, as I hoped/thought he would be, and I agree, Lafayette was killed off too early in the books. We didn't get to see enough of his personality. I like him in the show.

Gah, I really need to sit down and watch the seasons. I've watched episodes here and there, but wanna watch 'em all!

Xandra

lol I was so sad when Renee turned (1st season spoiler) out to be the killer.

Alcide works for me. I agree they will probably get Quinn wrong.

I wonder if they'll use real (spoil) panthers for Crystal/hotshot?

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
lol I was so sad when Renee turned (1st season spoiler) out to be the killer.

Alcide works for me. I agree they will probably get Quinn wrong.

I wonder if they'll use real (spoil) panthers for Crystal/hotshot?
I wonder that too, and how are they going to show Quinns "changed" form? Hehe.

Dekka

Just try me..
Agreed. :D

I think the thing that gets me about Sookie is the teeth. Good lord, you could kick a field goal through those front ones. Not that I'm making fun of folks with dental issues, but you'd think she'd have it corrected.
ya but apparently she is hot enough for Snoop Dog..

YouTube - Snoop Dogg "Oh Sookie" True Blood Music Video HD

If anyone wants sex and blood (and a VERY addictive tv show in a strange strange way) watch Spartacus!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I don't think any of the characters are bad enough looking to be considered distracting *shrugs*

Yeah, Sookie has a gap in her teeth... but the character is also a 20 something year old waitress who wouldn't have enough money for the cost of braces. Her grandmother raised both her and her brother on her own.

Did anyone watch last night's episode? Thoughts?

It's going to be hard to make it until next Sunday night, again! :p

Xandra

Loved it.

Eric... Sookie.... <3

The basement thing, not so good. Once again, Alan Ball defiles Eric's character. Did you see the promo? YouTube - True Blood 3x11 HD Preview if you haven't.

I wonder if he is going to take her blood, walk in the sun and stake Russel while he sleeps? (except for the Eric/Russel confrontation scene. lol hmm)

Lafayette and Jesus's dream went on way too long.

WTF did Russel do with Talbot and the gigalo? weird.

Tommy is a little ****, but I hope he reforms.

I forgot how much I loved Sam beating the crap out of of that guy last week, that was great. Now he's an alchie, and that whole flashback thing? WEIRD. LOL. It was like they took Sawyer from Lost's story and then HBO'd it.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
You guys are making me think that I need to start watching this.

Ryan and I are almost done with the series we are on now (Avatar: The Last Airbender, yes the cartoon show :lol-sign: it's sooo good), and we are looking for another. Yay for Skype and long distance relationships, lol.

xpaeanx

I want to start watching avatar! lol. and yes it's because of the movie that just came out! lol.

I need to get showtime before Dexter starts... and I need to watch season 4(have seen 1-3).

TrueBlood I really got into because I read all the books... but the season is awesome because there are always like 10 things going on.

I missed sundays(but it is DVRed), so I can't read any spoilers lol. I don't want to ruin it when I finally get a chance to sit down in peace and see it! lol.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
pae, if you have Netflix, the Avatar cartoons are all on the Instant portion.

They are hilarious.

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
You can watch most of these shows (if you don't want to pay for like Showtime or HBO, or if you're like me and refuse to pay for cable TV because it's expensive and there's "never anything on") at

CastTV Video Search

search shows - all kinds of good stuff on there including Dexter, True Blood, Criminal Minds, etc.
When my husband was still in Germany he'd call me and we'd watch them together - sometimes his internet would lag out (like it did on Dexter season 4 finale) and it was a TON of fun teasing him because he didn't know what happened at the end for an additional 15 minutes :D

As for last nights episode, I could have done with less Lafayette and Jesus tripping balls. Other than that, I enjoyed it.

shazbot

not so newby
I LOVE the series. Last season when Eric went to his basement to check on his "prisoners" with tin foil in his hair, just about made me pee...lol...what I really like is that they manage to keep my attention through the entire episode then make it so I can't wait until the next one...

Am I the only one who's sad that there's only 2 more episodes left in this season? :(

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I want to start watching avatar! lol. and yes it's because of the movie that just came out! lol.

I need to get showtime before Dexter starts... and I need to watch season 4(have seen 1-3).

TrueBlood I really got into because I read all the books... but the season is awesome because there are always like 10 things going on.

I missed sundays(but it is DVRed), so I can't read any spoilers lol. I don't want to ruin it when I finally get a chance to sit down in peace and see it! lol.
LMAO!

I just watched all of avatar (which you can find it all online pretty easy...). Then I bought it and sat my sisters down and made them watch it too. :rofl1:

I don't feel so bad now for watching 3 seasons of a Y7 show. It's freaking hilarious in parts. It's a giant mushroom! Maybe it's friendly!

ETA: To stay on topic.... I have been considering watching true blood. I'm undecided still. I watched part of one and wasn't all that impressed. However the amount of people telling me 'Did you know there are two people in True Blood with your last name?' is kind of funny.

Members online

No members online now.