Ripley @ 5 1/2 months

Toller_08

Here are a bunch of new photos of Ripley that I took last night. He'll be 6 months old already on the 21st! He weighs about 54lbs now. He's just recently begun to behave much more mischevious, haha. He's no longer the perfect gentleman that he was, but he's still a very good puppy. Anyhow, he and I are going dober-sitting for pretty much the rest of the month starting tomorrow evening so I wanted to share some new pictures before I go. Not sure if I'll have internet access or not at his breeder's house (where I'm staying). Anyhow, onto the pictures. Sorry about the watermark -- there was somebody stealing a whole bunch of members' photos on my Doberman board and pretending the Dobes were their dogs, so I figured I'd better be safe than sorry.

More!

Toller_08

I was trying to capture his grin, but it didn't happen -- he's still cute though!

That's all!

showluver

Handsome man! Lol, I have a Ripley and a Dobe, but their not the same (Riplie is the beagle, Reba is our Dobe)

chanda

Hee hee, too adorable Ripley, look at the third pic on second set, cute little teeth and a bent ear.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
He is beautiful and your photography is just amazing! What kind of flash do you use for your indoor shots?

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
He's grown up into an absolutely stunning dog. I can't believe how handsome he is, and how beautiful his eyes are. I loves him. :D

Members online

No members online now.