My Animals *PICTURES*

X

XannXann

Storm - she's a 10 year old Paint/Pinto. She's one of the best horses in the world - I love her to death. She's a joy to ride.

Kauai - she's a 4 year old Quarterhorse. All brawn, no brains. She's a strong, powerful, muscular horse, but she's a little slow.

Amos - my old man turned 17 this year! He's a Draft/Quarterhorse. My dad has had him since before he was born, and he's a great horse - very even tempered. He's the one in the middle.

Spade - 10 year old Paint/Pinto. He's mostly my brother's horse. We've had him about three years. We got him from a horse rescue - he had been seized from a neglectful owner.

*MORE*

X

XannXann

Chili - about 8 years old, Quarterhorse. She's a sweet girl, but she's terribly shy with strangers and new people, and she's very choosy about her human friends.

Pagan - he's a 4 year old Saddlebred. He's a beautiful horse, loves the company of the mares. My brother is working with him.

Cabbie - large Thoroughbred, about 3 years old. He's my dad's new project - he never had the work that he should have had at his previous owners.

Annie - my little girl. She's a tiny Paint/Pinto, about 10 years old. She was the first horse that was truly "mine". She loves kids and will tolerate all the neighbor kids clamboring on and off her back.

I'll post the rest of the pics tomorrow.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Gorgeous horses! I am envious beyond words...

Is there anyway we could see a larger picture of Pagan?

Members online

No members online now.