Lost Dog!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Rambler, who went home with his people from FOHA on Sunday, got loose today when they were getting ready to take him on a walk. Rambler is a neutered male Pointer and is very shy. He is wearing a collar with tags. He loves other dogs, so he may come near someone with a dog. If there are any Chazzers in or near Columbia, MD, please keep an eye out!! A humane trap is going to be set, because that is probably the best way to get Rambler back quickly.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Update: Due to hunting season, the trap was taken away because it was felt by someone that it would be unsafe for people to be checking the trap. Hopefully Rambler will be ok. I hope hunters can tell the difference between a black and white dog and a deer. (I have nothing against hunting, btw).

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Update:RAMBLER HAS BEEN CAUGHT! He walked into a humane trap this afternoon and was caught and taken to the vet. Yay, happy ending! :D :D

noludoru

Bored Now.
AWESOME!!!!!! :D

And I am SOSOSO glad he wasn't shot. :( As soon as deer hunting season begins every idiot with a gun brings it out to shoot at the first thing that moves.

Members online