Hello from TinyDragon and Axel

TinyDragon

Hey everyone!:)
I'm TinyDragon and live in UK, Scotland. This summer I got Axel - my lifetime dream Australian shepherd. I have wanted a dog since I was about 5 and started learning about breads and dog care when I was 10 :) At the moment Axel is going into his adolescence and we're learning the basics all over again since he's been trying to rebel against me:rolleyes:
I hope to learn a lot from you guys and become an asset to your forum!
Almost forgot... a photo of Axel :)

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Welcome to the board! Axel looks like a great dog. Need more pics :)

I've submitted your account to be on the "allowed" list of posters so future posts won't have to go through the approval process like this one. Hopefully that will happen sometime tonight.

God I love Aussie tails.

He is one stunning boy, I absolutely am love his merleing, it's one of my favorite types. Welcome to the forum!

noludoru

Bored Now.
OMG! He is gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. And the first tailed Aussie I've seen that I have been 100% sure is an Aussie.

Welcome to chaz!

TinyDragon

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :) Yes, Axel's got a pretty long tail:D His both parents have natural tails and since he was born in Europe his tail couldn't be docked for which I am quite thankful as I love tails on dogs. He also has slightly big ears which seem to puzzle the breeder and me since no one in his lines had big ears:doh:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Hi and welcome! Axel is GORGEOUS!

I'm one of the few people who think Aussies look weird with tails, but he has a very nice one! It's so weird to see an Aussie with a natural 1/2 tail and you're just not sure how to feel about it.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Hi and welcome! Axel is GORGEOUS!

I'm one of the few people who think Aussies look weird with tails, but he has a very nice one! It's so weird to see an Aussie with a natural 1/2 tail and you're just not sure how to feel about it.
I think they look good both ways. And I'm partial to docked tails in my house. . . If they aren't super typey, it's hard for me to distinguish them from a BC, though.

Members online