If your dog were a cartoon character...

Which one would (s)he be?

Jon and I were talking about his earlier. I think we may have lost our minds, but this is what we came up with:

Percy & Bridget would have to be Pinky & the Brain (seriously, one IS a genius and the other's insane.)

Piglet would probably be Gir from Invader Zim. Bonkers. LOL

Doom would have to be Alfred from Batman. Crazy smart and always there when you need him... super serious, too.

Bobsie... Bobsie would be Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda. Slow, but super intelligent and can whoop an @$$ if necessary.

Can you tell I'm bored?

I'd love to hear what you guys come up with for your dogs and why. ;)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Mia would be Speedy Gonzales. Self explanatory, I think. Or maybe the tasmanian devil? Some sort of combination.

First thought for Summer was Pinky from Pinky and the Brain lol. Sweet but kind of derpy. and then sometimes she has totally brilliant moments that make you wonder.

Bristol is, and I really don't like saying this, but she is Patrick, always happy, excited to see people, but will never be a thinker.

Diesel is the Road Runner, fast, happy and will easily outsmart everyone else.

Gage is Bronx, happy and easy going, but don't **** him off.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Fable would be some kind of deviant mixture of Bart Simpson, Wile E. Coyote, and the Tazmanian Devil.
I can't quite think of one for Millie. They don't make a lot of starring roles for the responsible, polite, quiet ones who never want to start any trouble. Winnie the Pooh, maybe? But not silly or fat enough to get stuck in hole. A bit of adult Nala, I guess, too. Smart and dignified.

Adrianne, I love Ed, and it made me laugh to read about him as Backup. :D

Katem

Bear frequently gets called Eeyore. He's got near permanent sad-face. There's a running joke that his theme song is "all by myself." Perfect match, right down to the missing tail.

Pig would be a combination of Tigger, Taz and Scrat from ice age. Maybe a little bit of Jerry from tom and jerry, because she can totally be a little sh*t.

Why, Gambit would be the Wile E. Coyote of course! ;) Except we would regularly dine on roadrunner, because he's an excellent hunter.

Quiddy would be....hmmm, good thought. Something silly.

Shakou

Ma'ii would be a cross between Wile E. Coyote and the Tasmanian Devil

Charlotte would be the road runner, lol.

chaospony

Robyn would be What-a-mess!
Trin would be courage the cowardly dog.
No idea about Wassim, but he does look a lot like Yakko and Wakko Warner
:lol-sign:

We refer to Radar and Duke as Pinky and the Brain because Radar is an Evil genius and Duke is well...not so much.

Desoto would be Bugs Bunny, charming, smart, witty and a bit of a trouble maker.

milos_mommy

Milo would be the Tasmanian Devil. But also kind of like Roger from Doug.

Benji would be Patrick Star. Or Eeyore, but Eeyore's way smarter.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Backup is Ed from the lion king.
Arnold is Eeyore.
Shamoo would be the alligator from the princess and the frog.
Sloan... I'll ask Denis.
LOL I can see Backup as Ed Esp with the pic of him you have for your siggy LMBO, I recall the scene after Mufasa attacks them & scratches Bonzai (the smarter male hyena) on the butt & Ed can't stop laughing about it, then they get into a fight about it ... hahahaha :D

Hmmmm cartoon characters let me think about this ... I guess I should do my folks dogs too ... just beecause its fun ;), but I'll start with mine:

Buddy would be Scooby Doo because he is scared of everything, super sensitive & wuss LOL.

Josefina ... Hmmm she's a tough one, I'll have to come back to her maybe LOL.

Bear - Bear would be Bruce Wayne/ Batman for sure.

Yumi ... Yumi's tough too ... but if I had to pick something, I think she would be that crazy squirrel from Spongebob.

Izze would have been either Rogue from Xmen (DON'T TOUCH ME!) or Buttercup, the tough powerpuff girl ;)

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Ok ... I know who Josefina would be now ... She would be Harley Quinn, Joker's girlfriend from "batman the animated series" because like Harley ... She always tries to do what she thinks is "the right thing" but it's never the right thing hahaha :D.

Members online

No members online now.