Other interests?

Catsi

Might as well try! Who knows what you'd come up with?
Thank you Yoko and Renee. You are perfectly right of course. I've got to start somewhere and I'll always wonder if I do not try.

Do you have any recommendations for online writing groups?

yoko

Thank you Yoko and Renee. You are perfectly right of course. I've got to start somewhere and I'll always wonder if I do not try.

Do you have any recommendations for online writing groups?
Not specific groups. But I know writing.com is really nice. They have different groups there that you can join based on genre or writing skills and there is always some one there who can read what you have written and give excellent constructive criticism.

The sites kind of... odd to navigate but I remember the people being great there.

Catsi

Online groups are something I need to look into. I belong to a couple in Knoxville.
Mmm... I concede that a in person group would be just wonderful, but I do believe that last time I looked into local ones here they were meeting on weekends (I work weekends). This may have changed though or perhaps new groups have formed in the meantime, so I'll have to looked into that.

Catsi

Not specific groups. But I know writing.com is really nice. They have different groups there that you can join based on genre or writing skills and there is always some one there who can read what you have written and give excellent constructive criticism.

The sites kind of... odd to navigate but I remember the people being great there.
Thanks, I'll check it out! I'll need all the constructive criticism and pointers I can get. :D

Members online

No members online now.