Welll Craptastic.

Gypsydals

Ivan and I will not be taking rally class at 11 am for the next 8 weeks. :mad:Seems they cancelled the class due to lack of people. SOooooooooooo I got up at 7 am, to load the crate, and get ready. Drove an hour and a half (due to traffic accident) its normally about an hour and 15 minutes at **** near 4 bucks a gallon. To get there and find out that the class was cancelled. :eek:According to her, she was waiting for my email on what class I wanted to take. I told her I had responded AND heard back from who ever. Soooooooooooooo now we wait until mid May, hope and pray I can get wed evenings off for a few weeks and take it then.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Bummer :(

One of my big pet peeves in almost all situations is a lack or breakdown of communication. It drives me nuts. I would be pretty peeved...

Gypsydals

Bummer :(

One of my big pet peeves in almost all situations is a lack or breakdown of communication. It drives me nuts. I would be pretty peeved...
Yea I wasn't to happy about it. I did get offered an OB class at 1:30, at full price, but that wasn't what I was aiming for.

Saeleofu

That sucks :(

Fortunately my trainer is about 3 minutes away, and in walking distance. But if I were in your situation I'd be pretty ticked too!

Gypsydals

Well according to my boss. I can have the time off in May with no problem, if my coworker has school, she (the boss) will cover for me. It would only be about 3 maybe 4 Weds at the most. So fingers crossed that she holds to it. Kind of throws my plans off but thats nothing new in my life. *cries* I just don't wanna wait, I wanted to do it now.......

Members online

No members online now.