Some people are...

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
...@ssholes.

My friend just moved into her new place 2 weeks ago. Her neighbour has a mini poodle. Typical sterotypical mini poodle owner. My friend has a black, scared up, croped Corso. He was a rescue and has alot of scars. He is VERRY mean looking, but is a big shmuck.

Well her neighbour has been making snide comments about Max (the Corso). About how he is dangerous, a menice, ect.. Hehasnt done anything. He doesnt even bark at people.

She called A/C the other day saying he was barking, and growling at her when she was outside. She said he barked all night, the night before.

So A/C came to talk to her and maybe give her a ticket or warning. Needless to say she was pissed. VERRY pissed. A/C left without giving her a warning and gave her neighbour a ticket. Why? Well the thing is Max is de-barked and cant make a sound. He cant even growl. The neighbour made it all up.

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
I will Renee. His ears look like they were croped with garden sheers. Sad thing is, they could have been.

4D3C - Yes it did. ;)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
A/C left without giving her a warning and gave her neighbour a ticket. Why? Well the thing is Max is de-barked and cant make a sound. He cant even growl. The neighbour made it all up.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That is the best thing I have heard in a long while... awesome.

Some people are just so stupid.

Aescleah

i am so glad this nasty lady got what she deserved and she did deserve that ticket i hate people who lie to AC just cause they dont like a dog and it has done nothing wrong

Ashley

Bet she dosn't call the AC anymore! Thats really funny! She deservs that all the way!:rofl1:

It's so backwards.

These people think the "wrong people" are owning these "dangerous dogs" and they should be rescued.

Where do these people think these dogs GO when they get rescued?! To good people! like your friend!

I would never assume anything about a neighbor unless given a reason.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
That is insane! The woman should feel like a real idiot now. Lol on the bright side she can never claim he is barking all night or growling again. And a bite would take physical proof. So she's just gonna have to suck it up and deal with living next door to a "killer" Corso ;).

Glad she got the ticket.

Members online

No members online now.