I love dogs.... NOT!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Dontcha just love it when you're casually sitting on the couch working on your paper and watching tv when your dog walks over to you and then barfs in your lap?

:rolleyes:

5 1/2 year old slightly used papillon free to good home.

ETA: I guess realistically it's better than the time she barfed in my face and I was able to save the computer.... :rolleyes:

mrose_s

BusterLove
Lol. I always know when Busters about to spew because he comes over and wants to sit real clsoe and stare into my eyes. I think its his equivalent of "I feel sick mum"
I always think "oh how cute, he's never affectionate" for about 5 seonds before I recognise the pattern and start running him outside lol.

cricketsmygirl

Angels in waiting....
All my dogs do the gagging thing when they throw up. It's seriously nasty...And all of my dogs are grass eaters and for some reason throwing up happens shortly after eating grass *palm face* :wall:

Dreeza

omg, hahahahhaa sorry, i just died laughing at your post.

Oakley hacks & gags before he does (which is pretty rare), so its this huge ordeal for him...never such a casual occurrence, hahaha....prob doesn't help that i'm trying to drag him outside or to a tile floor while he is gagging...

Members online

No members online now.