Group Story???.

he looked into my eyes and I heard a voice speaking softly in my head say; "You've given me my most longed for wish, now I can grant you your most heartfelt wish. All you hve to do is look in my my eyes and think of the desire dearest to your heart."

Stunned, I closed my eyes for a moment, when I opened my eyes again, little Genie was looking back at me with big, soft, round brown eyes. I looked back at him and

started smothering him with kisses. He gave me sloppy kisses back and we played for about an hour. Then....

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i felt the greatest sensation of peace. Things had been hard for a long time. I coulnd't remember the last time i felt this way. The little dog had

bubbatd

....turned on some music and started to dance around the room...Genie started to do a little dance too ! Stepping from one paw to the other and....

when I opened the door, there was a tall soldier standing there. He looked at me and grinned and I threw myself at him gleefully. Genie was barking and jumping, not at all alarmed by this tall stranger. "You're home, you're home!" I shouted through my tears.

Members online

No members online now.