The musing thread

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
We bought kinetic sand today. If you don't know what this is... look it up and you should find videos. SO neat and fun lol

I want to go get the Guinea Pig I saw at the feed store when I was getting hay. But I don't need it. Especially since I have Sergi and Bloody Mary together for (hopefully) babies right now. But, I need all the Guinea Pigs!! :p

With my luck they have other ones too I'll need to stare at for an hour and get since it's been about a week now. Who knows, the one I was looking at might not even be there anymore. But maybe I do need to go then and see what's up! :p

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I was 26 when I found my first grey. :p
Haha, good to know that it happens! I'm not worried about it or anything, just think it's interesting. I plucked it but only to be sure it was mine - sometimes white dog hairs end up woven through my hair throughout the day :p if it comes back, I'll leave it be.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I had a nightmare about kittens. :eek:

Kittens. How that is nightmare material, I've no idea. 0.o
I had a nightmare about ferrets. My friend had 4, and they were all super aggressive and when she turned them loose, the attacked my legs. I didn't want to hurt them, but I couldn't keep four off of me at once so I could ended up having my legs bruised and bloodied because of them. So It can happen!

Lyzelle

Yep, I started going grey in my teens. BeAu has been trying to get me to just go white/silver/grey. I am sticking with my red.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Hanging curtains in a wonky house is funny. Pole straight to the window or straight to the world?? World we opted for! You won't see the wonky window when they're drawn!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
You know when you're having a bad time of it and then some random stranger says something that snaps you back to it and tells you exactly what you need at that time? Always a weirdly awesome experience. So thank you grocery checkout lady. You reminded me to be thankful and happy.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Does anyone else hate feet touching them in any way?

Feet disgusted me. I can't have peoples feet touch touch me, anywhere. Or I freak out. No matter the size of the foot.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Does anyone else hate feet touching them in any way?

Feet disgusted me. I can't have peoples feet touch touch me, anywhere. Or I freak out. No matter the size of the foot.
Feet are the most atrocious things in every which way. They terrify me. The thought of touching somebody else's feet, or someone touching my feet, is enough to make me vomit.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I like feet Lol!

Anyone know of a cheap but decent place to stay near or on the beach? Looking for something 6-8hrs max from me (Franklin TN area) for like $100 a night or less.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I've been known to suck a toe in my time lol. Yummeh!

Why is it when I BBQ I cook so much. Homemade burgers, pork chops, 2 types of chicken (jerk and a balsamic/honey/mustard thing), peppers, new potatoes, salad, garlic bread, coleslaw...

And 2 people lol.

Members online

No members online now.